Waived: Belzile on Waivers (Update: Cleared and Assigned to Laval)

MXD

Original #4
Oct 27, 2005
Komarov is on waivers too... He seems like a good 4th line crasher/banger,isn't it? Better than Paquette anyway.

Problem with Komarov is he's pretty much like his style of play, crashed and banged.

I'd rather have Paquette at 950K/NIL in AHL than Komarov at 3M (if everything I heard about Komarov is true).

Komarov is turning 35 in a few months.

Paddyjack

Dec 10, 2007
Sherbrooke
RDS pundits are not going to be happy. Belzile down and Paquette out...

Watch Brooks and / or Lekhonen get trashed if they don't score 2 ppg.

I was about to say, come on, nobody cares about Belzile.... but then I looked at the comments under the news piece and there you go, just like you predicted, some people are pissed Belzile is not favored over Lekhonen.

LMAO!

Reactions: expy and Paddy17

Paddy17

Apr 10, 2021
I was about to say, come on, nobody cares about Belzile.... but then I looked at the comments under the news piece and there you go, just like you predicted, some people are pissed Belzile is not favored over Lekhonen.

LMAO!
Tune in to Gaston Therrien. Or JC Lajoie.

Reactions: expy

MXD

Original #4
Oct 27, 2005

LMAO!

Why are you surprised to find a dump when looking at a toilet?

Reactions: Adam Michaels

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Oh whatever, man

No seriously. Belzile is on waivers. I said he'd be when Hoffman would be back. Are you saying they kept him 'cause of the language he speaks ? I know I didn't say that. Are people sad because they send a franocphone down? Yeah, as always. I didn't say otherwise. A little context please?

At least tell me where I replied to you in which thread.....geez man, I talk a lot you know...lol

angusyoung

Back in the day, I was always horny!
Aug 17, 2014
Heirendaar

giphy.gif

Reactions: Adam Michaels

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Oh whatever, man

Ah okay...found out..thanks for the help....lol. Well that's HIS problem if the only reason why a player should be in a lineup is because of his origins. I know I didn't think that.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad