Bedard selling tickets

HURRICANES ROCK

Nov 17, 2007
The hurricanes game on Feb 3rd has been sold out for a while already and we usually only sell just over half of the barn.

hockeykid87

Apr 7, 2008
The hurricanes game on Feb 3rd has been sold out for a while already and we usually only sell just over half of the barn.
Swift Current is trending toward their first sellout since they raised the championship banner in 2018-19 when Bedard is in town on Friday.

kneelworm

Jan 11, 2023
Pats playing Calgary at the Saddledome tonight. Only GA press level tickets remain.

BE Friend

Jul 16, 2021
WHL owners need to send nice gift basket to Mrs Bedard at seasons end. They can all chip in $100 , at least.
Fans playing it smart , $25 now or $125+ next year.

More impressive KAM vs PDX on a weds night - TONIGHT - is SRO in KAM.

Reactions: HURRICANES ROCK

kneelworm

Jan 11, 2023
WHL owners need to send nice gift basket to Mrs Bedard at seasons end. They can all chip in $100 , at least.
Fans playing it smart , $25 now or $125+ next year.

More impressive KAM vs PDX on a weds night - TONIGHT - is SRO in KAM.
SRO?
Nevermind figured it out lol

Sweetpotato

Jan 10, 2014
Edmonton
For those of you in the know. When do playoff tickets usually go on sale. If red deer and Regina meet in the 1st round I'll be getting all 4 games as soon as they drop.

What's the best way to stay informed when they come on sale.

Pandaman11

Dec 3, 2009
So the Pats have definitely missed the playoffs, correct?

Thus, is there a chance that Bedard will play in the WU18? Or is that level beneath him now?

jetsmooseice

Let Chevy Cook
Feb 20, 2020

Thus, is there a chance that Bedard will play in the WU18? Or is that level beneath him now?

Actually the Pats have been hot lately and have settled into 6th place. If the playoffs began today they would be taking on the Saskatoon Blades in the first round which would be a great scenario for the Blades, as they have a NHL-sized building they can fill. Mind you, they have two upcoming games vs. Regina which are pretty well sold out, so I'm not sure if Blades fatigue sets in at some point.

That said, depending on how they do I could see the Pats taking on any one of the top four teams in the Eastern Conference, i.e. Winnipeg, Moose Jaw, Saskatoon or Red Deer. Winnipeg wouldn't gain much in terms of attendance but the others certainly would.

At this point it would take a big collapse by the Pats and/or a huge tear by the Hitmen or Wheat Kings for the Pats to fall out of playoff contention. But I think one round is about as long as it's going to last for Bedard and the boys. Mind you, if they keep improving, even that could change.

Pandaman11

Dec 3, 2009
If the playoffs began today they would be taking on the Saskatoon Blades in the first round

At this point it would take a big collapse by the Pats and/or a huge tear by the Hitmen or Wheat Kings for the Pats to fall out of playoff contention
Ahh blimey, I totally overlooked the "Western Conference" here and only read final playoffs place

whl.JPG

cg98

Oct 10, 2017

More than likely he would go to the mens world championship if Regina bows out early of the WHL playoffs (which seems likely but you never know). I just can’t see him stepping back to U18s even when he’s eligible.

• Wow
Reactions: Pandaman11

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad