OT: Bears & NFL Talk 77

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Ok I take that back Foles is lightyears better than Trubisky.

giphy.gif

ClydeLee

Mar 23, 2012
Well, you never know, they are 3-0 but the wins were all miracles against teams currently 0-8. Atlanta was shredded with injuries too.

Still, they're 3-0. And Foles is the man from here on out barring injury. That's a huge breath of fresh air right there.
They also were 3 teams several claimed were better than Chicago despite nominally no improvements for those teams and each were definitely worse than the Bears each of the last 2 seasons.

Yeah the reality is the Bears are am 8-8 or 9-7 range team. They're not great but they're talent and coaching is not at the gudder or Lions level horrible like many people seem to act like.

ClydeLee

Mar 23, 2012
I dont know what Arob wants but it certainly can't be reasonably near Hopkins type money. That guy is outstanding.

And Lions now down to the Cardinals.

Kaners Bald Spot

Dec 6, 2011
Kane County, IL
I dont know what Arob wants but it certainly can't be reasonably near Hopkins type money. That guy is outstanding.

And Lions now down to the Cardinals.
He wants 18M/yr. That would be 4/72, with 25-30 guaranteed. This has been reported. Robinson's camp is in the 18-20M range and Pace is in the 15-16M range.

Last edited:
Reactions: ClydeLee

HeisenBaez

Nov 3, 2008
Heart of Dixie

I would like to think there is no way in hell Nagy will go back to Mitch but being Bear fan I have to expect the most mind boggling and dumb thing possible in this scenario

If Nagy does not want the public to know who the QB is moving forward, then that is his right, but the team definitely has the right to know. Gut feeling says the team (especially the two QB's) already knows who is the QB and Nagy is not going to say anything publicly before he has too. I feel confident Nick is the QB moving forward.

HeisenBaez

Nov 3, 2008
Heart of Dixie
What in the hell happen to the Falcons? Not too long ago they were eversoclose to winning the SB to know they can't double digit leads in the 4th. My goodness.

b1e9a8r5s

Feb 16, 2015
Chicago, IL
If Foles doesn’t start I would be amazed. It took some guts to make that decision and why roll it back for next week.

Bears also had many calls go against them

The roughing call on the fumble was so stupid. Yes, Ryan got drilled in the head, but whoever got flagged (don't recall) is going to hit Ryan in the knee to mid section area as he's supposed to, but Mack gets there first and bring Ryan's head down. What the hell is the defensive player supposed to do?

chicagoskycam

Land of #1 Overall Picks
Nov 19, 2009
Fulton Market, Chicago
chicagoskycam.com
The roughing call on the fumble was so stupid. Yes, Ryan got drilled in the head, but whoever got flagged (don't recall) is going to hit Ryan in the knee to mid section area as he's supposed to, but Mack gets there first and bring Ryan's head down. What the hell is the defensive player supposed to do?

That's one is tough. The only thing I could say is he lowered his head instead of keeping it up but at that speed, it's impossible to play D in this league. I definitely thought the 50/50 ball should have been a TD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad