Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
giphy.gif

Volica

Papa Shango
May 15, 2012
any word on the Flames gooalie for tonight?

thanks

Likely Elliott, should know in an hour or so.

Khudobin for the B's? Not sure of the rational behind that; they're playing the hottest team in the league (not talking about Backlund or Mony's flow)... Starting the backup?

Maybe the HFOil was right!!!!

Bjornar Moxnes

Stem Rødt og Felix Unger Sörum
Oct 16, 2016
Troms og Finnmark
Lol Bruins are starting Khudobin because they want the Flames to activate the extreme underestimation genes, so Flames please don't fall for that trap. Anyways let's go Flames and take out those beers! (As my ex-Norwegian girlfriend would call bears "Beers").

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Elliott out with the flu. Tkachuk also absent this AM, Familton skated in his place.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Elliott out with the flu. Tkachuk also absent this AM, Familton skated in his place.

Odd that Familton would be skating in his place and not Lazar. To me, that indicates that he's a pure place-holder, and they're expecting to have Tkachuk for the game.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Odd that Familton would be skating in his place and not Lazar. To me, that indicates that he's a pure place-holder, and they're expecting to have Tkachuk for the game.
I think so too. Also Stone skated with the team and was not in a non-contact jersey but was not paired with anyone

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
I think so too. Also Stone skated with the team and was not in a non-contact jersey but was not paired with anyone

Yeah, I was gonna say. It's good that he's skating, but non-contact would indicate his shoulder still isn't healthy. Likely a couple more games at least, because he'll need to be cleared for contact then get back up to speed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad