Nov 8, 2010
NJ
XijnjGLwbq5u8.gif

Never Easy

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
Beat them at home in a track meet. Came back from behind and won a classic 2-1 final in Boston. Can't ask for two more satisfying wins.
What a great win. Beat them BOTH ways. Wanna fly? We can do that! Play tight? THAT is OUR game. Knew we'd win even down 1-zip. Providing we didn't go down 2. We didn't. Great Job Team!

egelband

Sep 6, 2008
questionable officiating but I think both teams deserved a point.

rangers at times looked way too soft, which I really don’t like.

I’m happy for igor that he actually had a solid defensive effort in front of him tonight.
I agree, I’d like more pushback. But getting boarded, grabbing a towel, wiping off the blood and not missing a shift is pretty bad ass.

Reactions: Slaydagnar

Chytilmania

Dec 31, 2017
In all seriousness what is wrong with Edwards? He sounds like really slow and waisted
Came in to comment on that. Missed the game and watched the condensed version. IDK what was worse, the lack of PBP or the constant buffering on NHL.com. The guy would just say a player's name then pause.

Reactions: Slaydagnar

MysticLeviathan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 7, 2013
I agree, I’d like more pushback. But getting boarded, grabbing a towel, wiping off the blood and not missing a shift is pretty bad ass.
dave maloney went on a bit of a rant saying lindgren put himself in that position and didn’t help himself at all by keeping his hands low at the boards rather than up to brace himself. he put a lot of the blame on lindgren himself, which has been a bit of a recurring theme with him

80s Kid

Feb 20, 2023
AZ
Wasn't overly entertaining but another good win and 2 more points in the bank.
I do have a new level of respect for Sam and Joe after having to suffer through the Bruins broadcast
I honestly can't believe those fans have to listen to that every game. Definitely appreciate Sam and Joe more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad