Pre-Game Talk: BATTLE OF THE CAPITALS, SNES in Washington, Monday 7pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Butchy Dakkar

Dark Butch Yak didn't seem right.
Oct 3, 2020
A team we should be able to handle easily. That’s what scares me the most.

Be a wagon boys. Play against lower tier teams like we play elite teams, and we will be the wagon this fanbase desperately wants to see. Let all our losses be steals, no one will complain much (except maybe here)

Reactions: DrEasy

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
Good thing we have two competent goalies :rolleyes:
This is why there needs to be a sad emoji. I think i just go with Forsberg tonight, he's probably feeling good. Throw korpi in against Nashville maybe the guys go light it up on broadway and play guilty.

armani

High Jacques
Apr 8, 2005
Uranus
Actually 3 of their last 6.

But also 3 of their last 4.

Well, it will be 3 of last 7 after tonight. You can cash that at vBookies lol.

Missing Zub sucks, hope it's not for too long. I think Tarasenko scores tonight with Chabot having a few brain dumps but trumps it with a great assist.

Go Sens Go!

armani

High Jacques
Apr 8, 2005
Uranus
Can korpi be our 6th dman instead of Hamonic

Would lead to better results

Better yet, lets just put Forsberg and Korpi in net together, side by side, or stacked on top of each other with 0 space for the opposition to shoot.

markiplier-this-is-big-brain-time-bn9srhnxep5zm770.webp

WallyD

Nov 20, 2022
Next 6 games until TDL, are all back to back games.
I'd expect there to be many more B2B games given how asinine leagues scheduling is. Even tied for the most games in hand at the All-Star break we were gifted with a full week off. Asses! Sens have held on average 4-5 games in hand most of the year to date. So nice that the league positions the Sens to be Canon fodder...

I want a blowout win tonight.
Would be good to be specific there... lol

WallyD

Nov 20, 2022
They've won 3 of their last 4.
Tonight's game tests the premise that the Sens can only beat higher tier teams. Ok, I fully admit to being one of those who dreads when the Sens facing lower ranking teams.

Golden_Jet

Sep 21, 2005
I'd expect there to be many more B2B games given how asinine leagues scheduling is. Even tied for the most games in hand at the All-Star break we were gifted with a full week off. Asses! Sens have held on average 4-5 games in hand most of the year to date. So nice that the league positions the Sens to be Canon fodder...

Would be good to be specific there... lol
All teams are gifted a week off, it’s part of the CBA.

Answer

Dec 17, 2006
Edmonton
Seeing Norris and Batherson on the 3rd line where they rightfully belong is refreshing to see

5on5, one is a blackhole offensively, and the other one is completely invisible defensively. Not sure how a playoff team can have 2 players like that in their top 6

We can give Norris another shot next year with a healed shoulder to see if he can be a productive top 6 player. Batherson on the other hand just isn't made for 5on5 hockey

Reactions: SensFactor

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
I can't believe Kubalik is on the 4th line.

He should be in the press box.

I assume it's cap related, because who on Earth would trade for this guy if we're "showcasing him" on the 4th?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad