GDT: 'Battle of Alberta': Calgary @ Edmonton- 8 PM MT- CBC

FlamerForLife

Mon Seanahan
May 22, 2015
Calgary
Lineups should be the same as last night, except Elliott is starting per Gulutzan

1297821047493_ORIGINAL.jpg

Game huge! Flames go! :yo:

FlamerForLife

Mon Seanahan
May 22, 2015
Calgary
If we lose tonight, it'll be the first time since the 2000-2001 season that the Oilers have won the season series. (They tied the season series with us for 3 or 4 seasons, but we won the rest). I hope we win tonight!

Ynnek

Oct 24, 2011
New Brunswick
I can't remember the last time there was a meaningful game after Christmas against the Oilers. 2006 maybe? Should be a good game as long as we don't give up a crap load of breakaways.

DCDM

Da Rink Cats
Mar 24, 2008
Calgary
Well my hopes are high but I'm cautious about being too optimistic. Either way, GFG. We need this one.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
I'm so confused as to why Johnson played last game
He played well the game before and earned the next start, it's not a starter/backup situation, seems Gully is confident in the abilities of both goalies and isn't picking and choosing easier games for anyone like people have surmised, it's as simple as play well and you start again.

Because certain fans will take any excuse possible. We have morons like that too.

Lol, trust me I get it....being around HFOil is so bad recently with the endless circle-jerks.

FWIW, obviously I want the Oilers to win...but I wouldn't mind at all if it were in OT/SO. I'd rather have a competitive hockey landscape like Alberta field two NHL playoff teams than the two teams down here in SoCal who- while both being being elite teams/SC contenders- can hardly garner any sort of genuine passion for hockey.

Just my 2 cents.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad