Dec 24, 2017
St. Petersburg
Should take Selke easily.

1713321209367.png

BabyBennettov

May 2, 2002
Under the Sunshine
Visit site
Second Selke in the pocket after that last masterful performance tonight…

Two assists, shutting down the best goal-scorer in the league and driving his team to an Atlantic division win !

Pretty special season from the big man as always…

Great great showing/shadowing tonight by the best defensive centerman in the game right now.

Give him HIS trophy.

Felidae

Sep 30, 2016
I haven't really heard anyone else's name pop up when talking selke winner. Who else is in contention?

Felidae

Sep 30, 2016

And this was just the first few months of the season.

Even as a Panthers fan, it can be easy to miss some of the more subtle things he does unless it's shown on the replay.

Which is why I love videos like this. The Hockey PDOCast and Hockey Truffles are the best hockey content when it comes to in depth player highlights.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Barkov was a player Leo Carlsson was compared to for his potential, man I hope he can get up there on that level. Love Barkov.

Reactions: BabyBennettov

teugen

cats on a rampage
Dec 30, 2015
And this was just the first few months of the season.

Even as a Panthers fan, it can be easy to miss some of the more subtle things he does unless it's shown on the replay.

Which is why I love videos like this. The Hockey PDOCast and Hockey Truffles are the best hockey content when it comes to in depth player highlights.
Exactly. He is incredible night in night out.

Loved this video and I've been waiting to post it for a long time, lol.

Gjman2019

Dec 6, 2017
Second Selke in the pocket after that last masterful performance tonight…

Two assists, shutting down the best goal-scorer in the league and driving his team to an Atlantic division win !

Pretty special season from the big man as always…

Great great showing/shadowing tonight by the best defensive centerman in the game right now.

Give him HIS trophy.
Got no problem with Barkov getting the Selke but Matthews dominated last night and had glorious chances all night......

BabyBennettov

May 2, 2002
Under the Sunshine
Visit site
Got no problem with Barkov getting the Selke but Matthews dominated last night and had glorious chances all night......

Mmmmmm… He had one at the side of the net where he could have scored.

Don’t really remember him at 5-on-5 because Barkov was in the offensive-zone all night, with AM in his pocket imo.

And it’s certainly because of those kind of performances each and every night that Barkov is going to get his trophy.

Reactions: Laus723

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad