Larry Bro still undefeated vs Seattle. Jets still undefeated on Fridays
Q0fjtaI.gif

Another late game tomorrow may require some inspiration
16fb23c2-c7fc-4bc5-a2ef-cd80bb11d4b8_text.gif

bustamente

Kinda Optimistic
Jun 29, 2015
White Out MB
Beautiful ice time distribution tonight. The icetime distribution for the Ehlers line has been much more reasonable this game and the last game and Ehlers was out for the 6 on 5 tonight. Again as I said in the GDT, I wonder if Bones got a talking to from Jets management or if these last 2 games were just an anomaly powered by a lack of special teams and the timing of tv timeouts and icings.
I think playing tomorrow night played a part in it.

Ponds

ꮯꭺꭲꭺꮯꮮꭹꮪꮇ!
Nov 2, 2023
Anacita
Was unable to watch the game tonight. Checking the beautiful score as my wife kindly drives us home makes me feel like a mashup is in order. Seeing as how the Jets currently reign over the West in points per game, and they just dispatched the foul sea beast from Seattle..

I hope you like your seafood raw.

Love you Jets fans, I hope your dreams tonight are of silver things.

macmaroon

Winnipeg Jets fan since 1972
Sponsor
Sep 3, 2011
Winnipeg Manitoba
www.macmaroon.com
How about that, I slept through the first and second periods and still was awake to see all three goals! Way to go Croissant on his well deserved shutout! It certainly was a very successful day for the Jets, getting a win, getting a shutout, getting Tyler Toffoli and Colin Miller. Not bad at all! I give this game five naps out of five...

giphy-downsized-large.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

The Prediction Contest for the game against the Vancouver Canuckleheads has been posted, so get your guesses in. I am also in the process of posting the GDT for tomorrow's today's game. See you guys (and gals) in less than twenty-four hours, and we'll do it all over again! Good night...

giphy.gif

Mortimer Snerd

You kids get off my lawn!
Sponsor
Jun 10, 2014
Larry Bro still undefeated vs Seattle. Jets still undefeated on Fridays
Q0fjtaI.gif

Another late game tomorrow may require some inspiration
16fb23c2-c7fc-4bc5-a2ef-cd80bb11d4b8_text.gif

Tomorrow is the short night too. Get up about 11:00 Sunday. :laugh:

Jets played the perfect road game sure the first two periods were uneventful but hey the last period they took over to get the win.
That’s the sign of a good team … neutralize a team for two period and than step on the gas and leave them behind in the 3rd period.

I would have preferred 1 goal a lot sooner so that Kraken couldn't win it with 1 fluky shot.
Once Scheif scored, I unclenched.

johnnyonthspot

Apr 1, 2012
Beautiful ice time distribution tonight. The icetime distribution for the Ehlers line has been much more reasonable this game and the last game and Ehlers was out for the 6 on 5 tonight. Again as I said in the GDT, I wonder if Bones got a talking to from Jets management or if these last 2 games were just an anomaly powered by a lack of special teams and the timing of tv timeouts and icings.
I thought Ehlers was a turnover machine and 2 of his led to Sea best scoring chances. Anyone have the fancy stats on him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad