Status
Not open for further replies.

kanadalainen

A pint of dark matter, please.
Jan 7, 2017
The 100th Meridian
Coelacanth of the game:

#55 Mark Scheifele

Game winner, took a nock to the noggin, plays through, played nice D this game.

Also made some insane passes that others came close on but didn't score.

Scheifele111.jpg

2qzvI8.gif

Last edited:

JetsFan815

Jan 16, 2012
That was a great 3rd period. The first 2 periods were pretty even but the Jets just took over in the 3rd.

Good game by the top line. Seems like Vlad has atleast stemmed the barrage of scoring chances against with that line on the ice. Scheifele looked determined to win the game in the 3rd.

Morrissey beasting.

Good to see LB get the shutout. Well deserved.

If there is one criticism I have is Bones promoting Kupari to the top-6 after 55 went down the tunnel. I am assuming he did that because Kupari is a right shot but again that's losing the forest for the trees, you gotta promote your best forward up the lineup, it probably should have been Barron or Perfetti.

And can Scheifele please wear a neck guard... that was so dangerous tonight. I hope his parents have a conversation with him.

JetsFan815

Jan 16, 2012
Beautiful ice time distribution tonight. The icetime distribution for the Ehlers line has been much more reasonable this game and the last game and Ehlers was out for the 6 on 5 tonight. Again as I said in the GDT, I wonder if Bones got a talking to from Jets management or if these last 2 games were just an anomaly powered by a lack of special teams and the timing of tv timeouts and icings.

bustamente

Kinda Optimistic
Jun 29, 2015
White Out MB
5/5 Stickmen tonight, even boring games can get 5 when the points are this important, LB has been a god send no worries when he goes between the pipes, Scheifele was possessed tonight, Joshua = Norrissey, Vladdy continues to play well, Lurch heating up and the most important part about tonight we keep pace

ZXCyFb.gif
ZXCyFb.gif
ZXCyFb.gif
ZXCyFb.gif
ZXCyFb.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad