Pre-Game Talk: Back to Back: Ottawa/Colorado in SWEDEN (Friday afternoon & Saturday afternoon games)

Status
Not open for further replies.

starling

Nov 7, 2010
Ottawa
Wonder who Swedish fans are cheering for. We've got Karl and Claesson, they've got Lando and Nemeth.

johan f

Jun 23, 2008
Sweden
A7F00FDF-989A-4012-826B-67E15D2CE5C9.jpeg
I think the crowd will be cheering for the game itself, no particular team. Landeskog is from Stockholm while Erik is the most known player. Biggest ovation I think Forsberg gets as he certainly is going be part of ceremonial drop puck or something.

They will play on NHL-sized rink since it is an official leage game. With refs and other officials flewn in from north america. Paid thru insanely expensive game tickets.

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
"How to make sure no one watches your team for two weeks, by the Ottawa Senators, in association with the NHL"

I mean, two games in 15 days, squeezed in two days on a back-to-back, AND played early afternoon(one being a work day)? Wow........

GET HYPE.

I'm sorry, I couldn't resist. This scheduling + travel at the beginning of the season is just complete BS.

Reactions: Cosmix
Oct 10, 2010
View attachment 82559 I think the crowd will be cheering for the game itself, no particular team. Landeskog is from Stockholm while Erik is the most known player. Biggest ovation I think Forsberg gets as he certainly is going be part of ceremonial drop puck or something.

They will play on NHL-sized rink since it is an official leage game. With refs and other officials flewn in from north america. Paid thru insanely expensive game tickets.
Apparently rumor is Alfie and Forsberg will dress and take the warms ups with respected clubs.

playasRus

Mar 21, 2009
Sadly for me, reasonable tickets was gone in minutes. 250 € is too much for me, considering I must add ship tickets and night or two in a hotel.
I would watch games on tv with exact same face as my avatar. Its so close:banghead:
Holy crap that's espensive.

Karlsson, when asked about the game against the Sens years ago in Sweden-

Hopefully thats the only time I play against Ottawa.

Great to hear,we all hope that.

http://www.tsn.ca/radio/ottawa-1200...-great-fit-for-senators-organization-1.907147
When did Karlsson ever play vs Ottawa??

topshelf15

May 5, 2009
Need both games here,COL is even weaker now.These are the games we cant afford to give up points

Reactions: Cosmix

danielpalfredsson

youtube dot com /watch?v=CdqMZ_s7Y6k
Aug 14, 2013
I know this is gonna sound like BS, but I have an inside source in Sweden, and it looks like Dorion is making another trade call, maybe we're gonna get that forward we're after. He snapped a pic of Dorion doing it so I'll see if I can upload.

Buckle up.

BondraTime

Nov 20, 2005
East Coast
Now where did you hear this? Alfie is not part of the SENS org. anymore.
What does that have to do with anything? It's a game in Sweden, between Ottawa and Colorado, both of whom have Alfie and Forsberg as the faces of the franchise's and a huge part of Swedish Hockey.

Reactions: Hutz
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad