Post-Game Talk: B2B wins Jets 3 - Wild 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jet

Free Capo!
Jul 20, 2004
Florida
Happy New Year ye great packet of coelacanth mongering fanatics.

View attachment 793832

View attachment 793833

View attachment 793834

View attachment 793837
I think I know what our playoff avvys should be this year! We should get them made by one person in the same aesthetic so we match

Would a contender want him? He has been awful this year.
I think a a low cost insurance option why not?

If let's say bro got injured, I wouldn't mind having a cup winner with 1000 games under his belt as a backup. Even just for his personality.

I think he could help the team navigate the pitfalls of a playoff run

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
Happy New Year to my Jets HFBoards Family.

I feel like 2024 could be an interesting year. I know we started out hot last season too and we died in January but every season is unique and this team is built different than last years team at this time so I am not expecting this version to fall off a cliff although they are due to cool off a bit.

I was out getting things done yesterday and missed the game but I will try to catch up on the PVR today. On the topic of the Wild, ever since “have another cocktail Daffy” became their GM they have become a dirty team and their fans don’t seem to get it. Hartman has always been one of the dirtiest players in league and as long as he is wearing your uni you have blood on your hands.

Good to get the sweep, the Wild play a very smothering game and they are a tough team to beat especially twice in a row. I am happy to see that Rossi has fully recovered from his health issues. Faber is for real, hell of a pick up.

Here’s to 2024 Kids

Last edited:

kanadalainen

A pint of dark matter, please.
Jan 7, 2017
The 100th Meridian
I think I know what our playoff avvys should be this year! We should get them made by one person in the same aesthetic so we match
Great idea, I'm down with that. :) As @Potrzebie mentioned, a good tool is Bing AI - in this case my instructions were something like "A guy with a face like a coelacanth in a #21 Jets Jersey (Dominic Toninato) drawn in the style of Van Gogh."

Here is Schuffles:

Screenshot 2024-01-01 at 5.10.16 AM.png

Last edited:

Joe Hallenback

Mar 4, 2005
Happy New Year to my Jets HFBoards Family.

I feel like 2024 could be an interesting year. I know we started out hot last season too and we died in January but every season is unique and this team is built different than last years team at this time so I am not expecting this version to fall off a cliff although they are due to cool off a bit.

I was out getting things done yesterday and missed the game but I will try to catch up on the PVR today. On the topic of the Wild, ever since “have another cocktail Daffy” became their GM they have become a dirty team and their fans don’t seem to get it. Hartman has always been one of the dirtiest players in league and as long as he is wearing your uni you have blood on your hands.

Good to get the sweep, the Wild play a very smothering game and they are a tough team to beat especially twice in a row. I am happy to see that Rossi has fully recovered from his health issues. Faber is for real, hell of a pick up.

Here’s to 2024 Kids

What bugs me is the fans not seeing they have a guy like Hartman, being the dirty shitbag he is and never answering the bell, all that means is eventually teams stop trying with him and they just say f*** it we will go after your best players then.

The Blue Baron

Nov 13, 2015
Hoser Country
Let's take a look back at some memorable Gif's from seasons past as we break in another new year.

When you got a Jet's game at 7 but a "Cat's" audition at 9
f7LaJGF.gif

The one time that that Buff one handed behind the net thing worked out.
sMqei0B.gif

PoMo the master of the F bombs Myers showing off his twerking moves
gKenPrZ.gif
nvf63bT.gif

A nice shot of a Scheifele celebration
xhKfetJ.gif

Need work on that high 5 lads
9oyzQtt.gif

Chiarot with a nice little cheap shot that we all enjoyed
FRfRp7j.gif

Nice one Scheif Great Gif from whoever did this for Perreault
AgpEmRy.gif
Ajx0NBu.gif

Whoo guy
GmRYzsb.gif

Bryan Little showing some speed
9NMYfIs.gif

That Wheeler drive.
NQQjkjA.gif

How we feel going into the new year

gdbaDld.gif
LMAO so many great memories. Hilarious, bravo!

LucianoBorsato

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
Let's take a look back at some memorable Gif's from seasons past as we break in another new year.

When you got a Jet's game at 7 but a "Cat's" audition at 9
f7LaJGF.gif

The one time that that Buff one handed behind the net thing worked out.
sMqei0B.gif

PoMo the master of the F bombs Myers showing off his twerking moves
gKenPrZ.gif
nvf63bT.gif

A nice shot of a Scheifele celebration
xhKfetJ.gif

Need work on that high 5 lads
9oyzQtt.gif

Chiarot with a nice little cheap shot that we all enjoyed
FRfRp7j.gif

Nice one Scheif Great Gif from whoever did this for Perreault
AgpEmRy.gif
Ajx0NBu.gif

Whoo guy
GmRYzsb.gif

Bryan Little showing some speed
9NMYfIs.gif

That Wheeler drive.
NQQjkjA.gif

How we feel going into the new year

gdbaDld.gif

Felt this should be added
bruce-boudreau-darn.gif

snowkiddin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 26, 2016
I know we started off well last season too and then cratered but this team just feels different. They do appear, indeed, as the kids say, to be a wagon.

Just depth for days and stellar team defence. Such a breath of fresh air over the days where guys like Logan Shaw, Gabriel Bourque, and Nick Shore were suiting up for us, night in, night out.

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
What bugs me is the fans not seeing they have a guy like Hartman, being the dirty shitbag he is and never answering the bell, all that means is eventually teams stop trying with him and they just say f*** it we will go after your best players then.

Dirty spot picking douche bags raise the temperature and it always has downstream effects on both teams.

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
Blues fan here. Jets are a team I have a soft spot for, and am very impressed with how composed the Jets were in these last 2 wins. IMO the Jets are the team that the Wild wish they were. The Wild are a bunch of undisciplined goons so it’s funny when their fans try to say other teams are dirty.

The Jets are a pleasure to watch. They play a complete team game and know how to be a tough team to play against. My team sucks again this year so I’ll be pulling for yall come playoff time. Hope you keep on rolling!

RabidOne

Drinking all the beers
Apr 15, 2014
Kelowna
Blues fan here. Jets are a team I have a soft spot for, and am very impressed with how composed the Jets were in these last 2 wins. IMO the Jets are the team that the Wild wish they were. The Wild are a bunch of undisciplined goons so it’s funny when their fans try to say other teams are dirty.

The Jets are a pleasure to watch. They play a complete team game and know how to be a tough team to play against. My team sucks again this year so I’ll be pulling for yall come playoff time. Hope you keep on rolling!
Glad to have you along, and happy you finally got a cup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Rennes vs Brest
    Rennes vs Brest
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $61.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Mainz vs FC Köln
    Mainz vs FC Köln