Post-Game Talk: B2B wins Jets 3 - Wild 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atoyot

Jul 19, 2013
Blues fan here. Jets are a team I have a soft spot for, and am very impressed with how composed the Jets were in these last 2 wins. IMO the Jets are the team that the Wild wish they were. The Wild are a bunch of undisciplined goons so it’s funny when their fans try to say other teams are dirty.

The Jets are a pleasure to watch. They play a complete team game and know how to be a tough team to play against. My team sucks again this year so I’ll be pulling for yall come playoff time. Hope you keep on rolling!
It was great to get the win despite being pushed around. It was a little concerning watching some of the Jets when they had less time to operate. Namestnikov and Ehlers both managed but made some very scary plays. Scheifele looked defeated for the most part. Too many Jets looked like they were playing hot potato when the Wild were pressuring.

RabidOne

Drinking all the beers
Apr 15, 2014
Kelowna
Thank you! Was a great feeling. I really hope Winnipeg is the team to end Canada’s drought. You guys have always been cool from what I’ve seen.
I am sure you have your favourite Blues players/teams. I was a big fan of the 80’s team with Federko, Babych, Turnbull.

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
I am sure you have your favourite Blues players/teams. I was a big fan of the 80’s team with Federko, Babych, Turnbull.
Nice! Wish I would have been around for that, but unfortunately not haha. I grew up with the early 2000’s teams with MacInnis, Pronger, Turgeon, Demitra, etc. I loved those teams, even though it ended in heartbreak.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad