Fraud City MB
67ysck.jpg

10Ducky10

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 5, 2015
Happy for the win.
Sad for the points.

Glad for Helle to see him come up with a W against one of the best in the league.

Scheif played a good game.

Another really good game by JMo and DD.

Stastny continuing to play well.

I haven't seen a Jet deke out a goalie like KC did tonight since Armia undressed Price.

Scheif with 4 points but that doesn't matter. I was told today that "Individual point stats are for losers."

Helle on Thursday and Comrie on Friday?

GaryPoppins

A broken clock is right twice in a day
Sep 10, 2016
Happy for the win.
Sad for the points.

Glad for Helle to see him come up with a W against one of the best in the league.

Scheif played a good game.

Another really good game by JMo and DD.

Stastny continuing to play well.

I haven't seen a Jet deke out a goalie like KC did tonight since Armia undressed Price.

Scheif with 4 points but that doesn't matter. I was told today that "Individual point stats are for losers."

Helle on Thursday and Comrie on Friday?
Not to detract from 55 but 2 of his points were on empty nets.

johnnyonthspot

Apr 1, 2012
Woohoo! Time to celebrate a solid effort against the elite of the NHL. Putting 5 goals behind one of the best goalies in the world and playing solid defense and excellent special teams, what more can I say?!!!

I think we will finally catch lightning in a bottle and finish the season with enough consistency to grab a playoff spot.

The goals:
View attachment 513930

This game receives the full 5 Luc Stamps of Approval
View attachment 513931 View attachment 513931 View attachment 513931 View attachment 513931 View attachment 513931
Umm you realize they have to win at an over .700 % meaning 6 losses and they are done but I give you credit for your optimism.

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
I'll NEVER hope for a Jets loss , Jets can always trade up on draft day if they absolutely have to have a player that MIGHT turn out to be good. I hope someone found Vasi's underwear for him after Connor deaked him out of his, man Connor has hands . Oh and putting Connor on the PK was a brilliant move. :nod: I don't think Tampa likes playing against Dubois.:naughty:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad