Proposal: Avs - Habs

Status
Not open for further replies.

avsfan9

Jul 28, 2011
Drouin for Zadorov + Jost

I’ve always wondered if playing with Nate that Drouin could resurrect his career and become that high profile prospect he was meant to be before he was drafted. Has shown some potential in the nhl but never consistent.

The Habs get a big bruising d man in big Z with some offensive potential and a descent 2 way center in Jost who like Drouin has not lived up to draft pedigree but is a young player with a lot of potential to be a solid 3rd line center

avsfan9

Jul 28, 2011
really....Zadorov and Jost has turned into the new Halak and Ryder meme.

lock the thread up please before Avs and Habs fans start going at each other.
Well... tell me what you think Drouin is worth because at a career high 53 points I think Z and Jost is more than enough for him

Galaxydoggystyle

Jul 4, 2019
Well... tell me what you think Drouin is worth because at a career high 53 points I think Z and Jost is more than enough for him
They really aren't I am not going to get into it with you because this horse has been beaten to death and thrown off a cliff into lava.

Junohockeyfan

Dec 16, 2018
Bahahahaha. Habs counter with Ryder + Halak!

what is it with Avs fans and Jost + Zadorov trades??

A Loyal Dog

I love SlafCaulZuki (pronounced Slafkovsky). Woof!
Oct 20, 2016
I think Avs should make a deal with the Toronto Maple Leafs.

Zadorov + Jost for Bracco + Johnsson + 2nd.

Reactions: Gravity

IWantSakicAsMyGM

Oct 13, 2011
Colorado
Avs could use Halak for sure after the abysmal display of goaltending.

maybe Ryder + Budaj? Who says no?

Grubauer was 5-0-1 with a 0.922 SV% in the playoffs before getting hurt.

Francouz struggled in the playoffs, but may have been playing hurt. He was 21-7-4 in the regular season with a 0.923 SV% (5th best in the NHL).

Hutchinson, who we acquired at the deadline for an AHL defenseman and only played 1 game for us in the regular season, went 2-1 in the playoffs.

Oh, we also lost our best defensive defenseman, our best PKing forward, our 2nd line RW to injuries for most of the series against Dallas. And our top line LW and captain to injury for game 7.

But, sure, let's pretend our goaltending was "abysmal" and the reason we lost.

Junohockeyfan

Dec 16, 2018
Grubauer was 5-0-1 with a 0.922 SV% in the playoffs before getting hurt.

Francouz struggled in the playoffs, but may have been playing hurt. He was 21-7-4 in the regular season with a 0.923 SV% (5th best in the NHL).

Hutchinson, who we acquired at the deadline for an AHL defenseman and only played 1 game for us in the regular season, went 2-1 in the playoffs.

Oh, we also lost our best defensive defenseman, our best PKing forward, our 2nd line RW to injuries for most of the series against Dallas. And our top line LW and captain to injury for game 7.

But, sure, let's pretend our goaltending was "abysmal" and the reason we lost.

Goaltending was the reason you lost. Grubauer was unreliable with his injury history. Francouz was unproven and a completely melted down under pressure. Hitch is irrelevant. I called it with Avs goaltending letting them down.

no way they go into next season without an upgrade.

Fatass

Apr 17, 2017
Little Joe played the game. He understands the value of a guy like Zadorov to his team’s success. Imo highly unlikely Sakic wants Drouin.
He needs a goalie.

Mike Dukarm

Aug 3, 2018
Montreal
groundhogday_onesheet_1400x2100.png

Reactions: McJedi

Funk21

Mar 6, 2013
Toronto
Drouin for Zadorov + Jost

I’ve always wondered if playing with Nate that Drouin could resurrect his career and become that high profile prospect he was meant to be before he was drafted. Has shown some potential in the nhl but never consistent.

The Habs get a big bruising d man in big Z with some offensive potential and a descent 2 way center in Jost who like Drouin has not lived up to draft pedigree but is a young player with a lot of potential to be a solid 3rd line center

Wow that is bad. Big Z as you call him is a third pairing D that can play second pairing on occasion. Jost is middle six tweener that is soft. Neither are what the Habs are looking for. If the the trade was for Girard then MB would be all over it. I would think that MTL maybe even adds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad