GDT: Avoid the Hangover: Golden Knights @ Your New Jersey Devils, 5 PM, MSG+

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hischier and Hughes

“I love to hockey”
Jan 28, 2018
Really would have liked to see Grabner on Zacha's line but Bratt getting a rest is good. And Noesen is getting his chance now to stick in the top 6

Better Call Sal

Salnalysis
Nov 24, 2011
New Jersey
I thought Bratt had been playing better but am not opposed to him sitting a game.

I like those lines in theory, wouldn’t mind seeing Maroon up and Noesen back with Zajac and Grabner.

haak84

Oct 18, 2017
if bratt plays then he is going to get rag dolled. he is just not strong enough yet. they need to utilize his high skill ability. 8-10 minutes a night against the teams slower/less skilled lines.

im OK with the game off but agree that it should have happened 5 games ago.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Bratt probably needs a rest, but it should have happened 5 games ago. He's been fine the last couple of games and looking more like himself, but he still needs his minutes managed right now. Stafford has been f***ing useless this season.

haak84

Oct 18, 2017
Bratt probably needs a rest, but it should have happened 5 games ago. He's been fine the last couple of games and looking more like himself, but he still needs his minutes managed right now. Stafford has been ****ing useless this season.

agree but he was much better the last few games. id still be surprised if hes in the league next season.

NJDevils17

Going Up?
Apr 21, 2013
Raleigh
I guess I agree with Bratt being scratched overall because he needed it, I just think it’s an indictment of Hynes as a coach that he didn’t do it like 10 games ago when he really struggled but instead after he had that great goal and had been playing better than he was.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
I guess I agree with Bratt being scratched overall because he needed it, I just think it’s an indictment of Hynes as a coach that he didn’t do it like 10 games ago when he really struggled but instead after he had that great goal and had been playing better than he was.
Agreed. It sends the wrong message when you keep a player in the entire time he's playing poorly, but then scratch him when he's on an up swing again.

haak84

Oct 18, 2017
i dunno i guess i could see hynes wanting bratt to find his game again before sitting him. that way bratt doesnt need to question what it takes to get in the lineup while being benched. ill wait to see how this plays out before damning hynes.

Wolf Stansson 30

Former Gunnar Stahl 30
Jan 4, 2018
I feel like Zacha needs a little more skill on his line. I'm glad Bratt is getting to watch this one. These young players aren't used to playing 80+ games and at such a high level.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad