GDT: Avalanche @ Jets February 24th 7pm TSN Yay no Sportnet

Status
Not open for further replies.

rkp

Mar 31, 2011
I thought he was pretty good in the second. I like how he controls the puck and drives the net. He seems so close to breaking out
ur not reading or getting the gist of the comment

Fatdrunk

Better Luck Next Year
Feb 1, 2019
I think we will shocked by some of the asks for these players, as I said Chevy will try but he just might not be able to make a trade
it doesn't help that Winnipeg is rated the worst city in the league by a players poll due to high taxes, high crime and terrible climate.

Reactions: hockeyarena

johnnyonthspot

Apr 1, 2012
it doesn't help that Winnipeg is rated the worst city in the league by a players poll due to high taxes, high crime and terrible climate.
This makes his job the toughest in the league and unless they overpay they cannot even attract third liners.

WolfHouse

Oct 4, 2020
Tuned back in and caught the power play... really impressed that Colorado didn't get a shortie.

This team is broken - guess Chevy was wrong to roll with the same squad... this looks like all the same issues except with structure this time

Think we might be in rebuild whether we like it or not

DharmaBum

Just like a young Dave Ellett
Nov 14, 2010
Winnipeg
Get out of the way Scheifele, Apples would have had another one:laugh:
Also was surprised that Scheifele only has 18 assists so far this year, what does that put him at like 25 for the year...that's bananas.

gojetsgo

Nov 1, 2015
think connor is trying hard to make something happen

Get out of the way Scheifele, Apples would have had another one:laugh:
Also was surprised that Scheifele only has 18 assists so far this year, what does that put him at like 25 for the year...that's bananas.
he spent a lot of the year playing with plugs while 3 of the top six were out

Reactions: DharmaBum

abax44

Jan 22, 2005
think connor is trying hard to make something happen

he spent a lot of the year playing with plugs while 3 of the top six were out
I read on another forum that Scheifele is selfish because he has more goals than assists.

WolfHouse

Oct 4, 2020
A couple months ago everyone was asking, "Are the Jets for real?". Tonight i think we got our answer.
Since the Montreal game - Jets are 6-9... 2 wins against teams with winning records - one of which the losing team had 51 shots...

borat-i-dont-like.gif

Reactions: bustamente

gojetsgo

Nov 1, 2015
of course we haven't found a way out of this slump, the team has clear and obvious issues that won't be solved without making trades so I really don't get why some people are just giving up and expecting this team to get out of this without making the necessary changes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad