Avalanche Jersey Pickups Part III

Vesikukka

Jun 18, 2018
Where to buy Avs jersey in Europe? Everywhere i look its in the states and the shipping to here is so expensive.

Nalens Oga

Jan 5, 2010
Canada
Anyone see a good quality cotton Avs t-shirt with a classy look? Ideally something that's Chinese bootleg instead of official NHL merch from DHGate or AliExpress or wherever?

My Sakic t-shirt from the Hall of Fame is pretty worn out lol.

klozge

Avs
Jul 19, 2009
Espelkamp, Germany
NHL.com has an international shop although the quality isn't the best apparently. Official International NHL Shop

Otherwise I get mine from ebay, which is fine as long as you do your research.
At least my Fanatics MacKinnon jersey from the international NHL shop seems to be of good quality. I had to wait a long time for it, though. Also, they have a very limited assortment.

Reactions: AvsMakar08

Cappuccino

Aug 18, 2017
the Netherlands
NHL.com has an international shop although the quality isn't the best apparently. Official International NHL Shop

Otherwise I get mine from ebay, which is fine as long as you do your research.

The NHL international shop offers the Fanatics jerseys as well as the Adidas jerseys. I am no expert, but the Adidas jerseys are good quality. I guess the cheaper Fanatics ones are of lesser quality though.

RockLobster

King in the North
Jul 5, 2003
Kansas
So are the Avs going to have new third jersey this year?

We think so, based on a leaked thing from Adidas a while back listing the teams that were getting alternate's this year (and so far every team that has released one was on that list).

I'd asked AJ about this before the draft and asked if he'd "do me a solid and see what he can find out" (he doesn't really care that much about jerseys himself). So a couple of days later he told me that after asking around he was told that they would have one (wasn't given the timeframe of releasing it) and that it would be "pretty much the same as the most recent alternate" with the reason being that the Avs organization really likes it and have "a vested interest in that logo/branding taking off".

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
You'd think we would have some kind of hint or mention of it if we were to have 3rds this season.
They haven't even mentioned anything about a Burgundy/White game yet to the point I don't think it's happening. We really have a dark age organization.

AvsFanInMichigan

“Thank you, thank you, thank you!”
Apr 16, 2018
Michigan
Not thrilled but it was expected. I hope we are in a Stadium Series or Winter Classic game again soon I’d like to see something fresh. I was hoping for the Burgundy Colorado alts to come back but unfortunately that’s not the case.

billybobjoe2112

Feb 2, 2010
Prince George B.C.
Since August 15th I've picked up a Thrashers Dark Jersey from their early years, Dark Coyotes Kachina, Toronto Arenas Matthews, Senators White Chara, and White Reebok Devils. And I have my eyes on either a Zadarov or Kamenev Third Jersey

Makar to MacK

Sep 14, 2018
Saint Cloud, FL
I think I might wait for a Jack Hughes for my next Jersey. To go with my Forseberg (man it is really starting to fall apart though as I think I bought it in 2001 If I remember correctly) and MacK ones.

Foppa Frossa

May 11, 2006
Denver, CO
I bought a Landy stick in a charity fundraiser. You can tell Landy used it because of the mark left by shooting the puck on the flat side. Probably scored while falling over :laugh:

Omy7qHg.jpg

Perceptor

World Class
Mar 19, 2012
Calgary, AB
I can’t find an away jersey to save my life. I have the alt Reebok third so I’m hesitant to get it again even if the fit is better. Perhaps I might just get the home and find a stadium series one as my white Avs jersey this year

AvsFanInMichigan

“Thank you, thank you, thank you!”
Apr 16, 2018
Michigan
I picked up a MacKinnon home last march. Id pick up an away jersey if they would add a blue stripe to it. Might pick up an alt but might wait to pick up one until we find out who we get with the sens pick.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad