Avalanche Jersey Pickups Part III

Weast

May 16, 2011
Grabbed an adidas Rantenan jersey
Took a risk and threw the alternate ‘A’ on it so hopefully he gets to play as alternate soon haha

Attachments

• 61DCB83B-A415-41CD-847F-6080DE5B5DF9.jpeg
    61DCB83B-A415-41CD-847F-6080DE5B5DF9.jpeg
    907 KB · Views: 26

SuperTheGreat

Swim Instructor
Jun 3, 2012
Colorado
Ahh, got it. I was wondering about this. Saw a post recently from Jay that included some mesh jerseys DA had done. Good to hear it's just the nameplate material and not the glacier twill. I've been scared they'll stop carrying that for the old numbers since they made the change this year. Thanks for clearing it up!

NZ Avs Fan

Nov 16, 2013
New Zealand
Just wondering where you got this jersey from.

I'm looking at getting one but the one from the NHL.com site has all players as options but not MacKinnon.

I'm overseas so have tried the international site and the US site but no luck. Only the breakaway jerseys but they don't have the A on them

If someone could point me in the right direction that would be awesome.

Thanks in advance.

Foppberg

Nov 20, 2016
Summerside, PEI
Just wondering where you got this jersey from.

I'm looking at getting one but the one from the NHL.com site has all players as options but not MacKinnon.

I'm overseas so have tried the international site and the US site but no luck. Only the breakaway jerseys but they don't have the A on them

If someone could point me in the right direction that would be awesome.

Thanks in advance.

Does Icejerseys or Coolhockey deliver internationally? I'd try there first. I'd avoid the official NHL shop, IIRC they heat press the numbers vs actual stitching.

NZ Avs Fan

Nov 16, 2013
New Zealand
When I got my mack one i just went to customize and it did that way.

I was thinking that , but it only lets you right in capitals. " MACKINNON" not MacKINNON. I'm sure they will know haha

Does Icejerseys or Coolhockey deliver internationally? I'd try there first. I'd avoid the official NHL shop, IIRC they heat press the numbers vs actual stitching.

Thanks. Will check them out.

Yea that's why I wanted to stay away from the breakaway ones and get an authentic.

Thanks for the help.

CobraAcesS

De Opresso Liber
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2011
Michigan
Might as well post it up Powered By Gesture

895003-large.jpg

894999-large.jpg

I won the Zadorov and Ghetto jerseys. My drunk ass hit the direct bid button without switching over to autobid for the Ghetto jersey though lol. The Avs rep is seeing if there is anything they can do about it, but I'll pay full price if they can't since it's all for charity.

There is at least some chance I'll be able to wear the Ghetto jersey since it's a 54, so that's the main reason I went after that one. If I'd have know I was going to pay that much for it I would of went after Girard's jersey lol. At least 10 is a good looking number.

Funny enough that dude who paid 3K for MacK's jersey out bid me at 3k. I had it for a while at 1600 with like 5 minutes left, so I went and upped my max to make sure I got it. Never would have thought I'd lose it at that rate in the last five minutes. I panic bid on Ghetto's after that lol.

The Avs rep also told me she was going to get both jerseys signed for me, but she said it might take a while since there is only certain days they can ask. I gave a bit of a sob story about being an out of state fan. The Z jersey will be going in a frame straight away.

I really wanted a gamer from this season with the NHL 100 patch especially with the new beauties. The whites have always just been a preference of mine since back in the day when they were the home jersey. Didn't really expect to end up with two of them, but I'm excited. I love that the Avs have decided to handle their own game worn jerseys and post them for charity. Just awesome instead of letting some third party jack the prices and make money off of it.

Oh. and yes my wife is going to murder me for spending that kind of coin on jerseys, but you only live once.

Last edited:

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
Can anybody explain the difference between the authentic Adidas jerseys and the "fan" jersey? Is it worth the extra money to do an authentic?

Foppberg

Nov 20, 2016
Summerside, PEI
Can anybody explain the difference between the authentic Adidas jerseys and the "fan" jersey? Is it worth the extra money to do an authentic?

Yes, it's worth it. There's quite a difference between the two compared to the authentic/premier jerseys of Reebok.

The "Fan" jersey feels more like a sweater than a jersey, and the price difference is only like 50-60 dollars, so I'd say it's definitely worth it.

Reactions: Cousin Eddie

RKB9

Feb 26, 2009
Winnipeg
Just got an Adidas Rantanan from Cool Hockey. They did a great job and definitely the best price I've came across. 20% off and free shipping right now, came out to $219 (cad) shipped to my house. To buy the jersey and have it customized at any store here in Canada would of been $300 plus taxes!

forsbergavs32

Global Moderator
Jan 21, 2011
Fresno,CA
Be careful, there's been some really bad reviews coming out about Coolhockey the past while.

Hopefully things go alright, I would have ordered from icejerseys but I didn't see any of the new jerseys there and I wasn't impressed with the last jersey I got from nhl.com

Realize

So guys, it's not about jeryes, but maybe you can help me out.

I bought a NYR cap in NY City last December, unforunately, they did not have the Colorado Avalanche verion at LIDS there.

Does anyone have an idea how to get this one to Germany without having to pay USD 40 for shipping?

( Colorado Avalanche adidas NHL Black Tonal 873 Flex Cap )
Men's Colorado Avalanche adidas Black Tonal Flex Hat
Colorado Avalanche adidas NHL Black Tonal 873 Flex Cap | lids.com

L/XL fits really good and this cap is quite comfortable, and as I cheer the AVs in the west, I'd like to show it :D

Greetings from GER

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad