GDT: Avalanche @ Flames, 7:00 PM SNET-W (The Minimalist Version)

OvermanKingGainer

#BennettFreed #CurseofTheSpulll #FreeOliver
Feb 3, 2015
2022 Cup to Calgary
There was a void there until Monahan.

1SKOhOp.jpg

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
When was the last time we've had such a good face-off guy? Was Conroy good at the dot?
Monahan is barely 50% on the season, he is improving and will end up being quite good IMO.

But Stajan has been the most reliable since Conroy at 50.78% as a Flame.

Before the lockout Stajan was actually 51.74% as a Flame but his numbers took a hit after the lockout with the new rule about using your hand on the draw (I chalk this up to the struggles because he has gotten more of this penalty than any Flame since it was implemented). They dropped to 46.23% that first year with the rule, but went up to 48.08 last year and is up to 51.64 this year.

Sean Monahan

JIMMIES ARE RUSTLED
Nov 25, 2011
Murrica
still impressive considering he takes the 4th most draws in the league at 20 years old while being 50%. Let that sink in!

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
How long was the flight back? You didn't stay over very long.

About 5 hours. From one hour before the game started to 1.5 hours after it ended. :cry:

I was just in Toronto for the weekend. My mum decided to organize a surprise for my dad. The two of them had already planned a trip to Toronto to visit my brother, sister-in-law and three nephews (including seeing the 6-week-old twin babies for the first time). My dad's 60th birthday was yesterday, so my other brother and myself flew to Toronto and snuck up to the house on Saturday morning. My dad's reaction was priceless. When we tapped on the window right where he was sitting, he turned around and he was all like:

CqrNvDU.jpg

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
still impressive considering he takes the 4th most draws in the league at 20 years old while being 50%. Let that sink in!
I'm not saying it's not, especially for a sophomore. I just wouldn't say "Such a good faceoff guy" when talking about him yet.

I think he has potential to be one of the elite faceoff men and will regularly put up 55%+

Unlimited Chequing

Christian Yellow
Jan 29, 2009
Calgary, Alberta
About 5 hours. From one hour before the game started to 1.5 hours after it ended. :cry:

I was just in Toronto for the weekend. My mum decided to organize a surprise for my dad. The two of them had already planned a trip to Toronto to visit my brother, sister-in-law and three nephews (including seeing the 6-week-old twin babies for the first time). My dad's 60th birthday was yesterday, so my other brother and myself flew to Toronto and snuck up to the house on Saturday morning. My dad's reaction was priceless. When we tapped on the window right where he was sitting, he turned around and he was all like:

CqrNvDU.jpg

:laugh: that's awesome haha

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cagliari vs Lecce
    Cagliari vs Lecce