Tennis: Australian Open 2024

MsMeow

Nov 4, 2005
I had hopes of staying off social media till I finished work but it was not to be! Just watched it on my PVR. Very impressive comeback from Sinner who was flat for 2 sets. Daniil just ran out of gas.

kihei

McEnroe: The older I get, the better I used to be.
Jun 14, 2006
Toronto
I don't know if anyone caught Medvedev's post-match interview, but he was level-headed, charming, candid, funny, and unfailingly good-natured in his responses to reporters' question. What a contrast from the doom and gloom that usually accompanies loser's interviews. Daniil was extremely likable, and I thought this is a guy with his head screwed on right. Huge respect for him.

AhosDatsyukian

Sep 25, 2020
I don't know if anyone caught Medvedev's post-match interview, but he was level-headed, charming, candid, funny, and unfailingly good-natured in his responses to reporters' question. What a contrast from the doom and gloom that usually accompanies loser's interviews. Daniil was extremely likable, and I thought this is a guy with his head screwed on right. Huge respect for him.
He always has been. Very likeable personality.

MsMeow

Nov 4, 2005
I'm not crazy about his game but I love his personality. Same goes for Andy Murray, watching him play is painful but his personality is fantastic.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad