Auston Matthews Watch 2016

bbfan419

Jul 3, 2006
Moncton NB
I will laugh if Sweeney turns Martin Jones into Matthews or Chuchyrn.

Not sold on Chychrun I don't think he will be as great as some think, Matthews yes for sure great player, but the guy I would love to get is Patrick Laine, what a player he would be for the Bruins, speed, skill, shot, physical play, size, I think he could be the best player out of this draft.

JAD

Old School
Sponsor
Nov 19, 2009
Florida
Patrick Laine, ... I think he could be the best player out of this draft.

It could possibly look that way now, but in 5 to 10 years who will be the best player. that is what you need to try and project now. The draft is always about possible projected potential.

Ivo

Dec 29, 2008
Rotterdam, NL
It is weird how San Jose is 1 point removed from last in the conference, but at the same time only 1 point from a playoff spot.

Mathews28

Nov 24, 2008
Connecticut
It is weird how San Jose is 1 point removed from last in the conference, but at the same time only 1 point from a playoff spot.

There are 2 teams with 34 points or less, then 9 teams in the 37-39 point range. Any one of those 11 teams conceivably, if you believe in parity, could be in the bottom 3 at year's end or in the 9th-11th worst slots.

Point being it's way too early to look at the standings....even though we're going to!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad