Auston Matthews responds to Steve Simmons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kale Hulls

May 15, 2013
giphy.gif

MR4

Oct 20, 2014
Lol. What did that irrelevant :eek::eek::eek::eek: Simmons say?

Probably not thread-worthy though.

22FUTON9

Jun 30, 2010
Lol. What did that irrelevant **** Simmons say?

Probably not thread-worthy though.
He asked something stupid like how does it feel (or did you ever imagine) to be completely dominated by the bergeron line or something like that. Hate that guy

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
Kinda weird thread but I'll happily welcome anything hating on Simmons
I agree. Guy is a grade a dbag. He went after Savard and then of all people, Patrice Bergeron because he wasn’t available to the media at a specific time.

Anyone who can shut that fool up gets a round of applause from me.

Reactions: Auston Marlander

Blowfish

Count down ...
Jan 13, 2005
Southwestern Ontario
"Marc Savard basically disappeared when his career ended in Boston. Media called. Nobody answered. Now suddenlySavard is a media guy. My advice: if he calls, don't answer."

This is what he had to say about concussed Savard.

Spearmint Rhino

Sep 17, 2013
I agree. Guy is a grade a dbag. He went after Savard and then of all people, Patrice Bergeron because he wasn’t available to the media at a specific time.

Anyone who can shut that fool up gets a round of applause from me.
Kessel owned him on this one, never shut him up but the lying dipshit came off even worse at the end of the day

phil-kessel-2.jpg.size.custom.crop.1086x767.jpg

Daximus

Wow, what a terrific audience.
Sponsor
Oct 11, 2014
Five Hills
Is Simmons in the crowd? Is he pointing at him? If so that's badass. f*** that guy.

Jee

uwu
Aug 25, 2006
Montréal
I'm sad people don't talk about Plekanec. Sometimes if feels like Matthews is the only player on the Leafs roster...

Plekanec was also struggling at the end of the season and was held pointless in the 2 first playoffs games, but came back strong last night. The guy was very effective, maybe even more than Matthews.

PuckSeparator

May 18, 2014
Check Republik
I'm sad people don't talk about Plekanec. Sometimes if feels like Matthews is the only player on the Leafs roster...

Plekanec was also struggling at the end of the season and was held pointless in the 2 first playoffs games, but came back strong last night. The guy was very effective, maybe even more than Matthews.
Yep, Plex had probably his best game of the year last night.

Bedards Dad

I was in the pool!!
Nov 3, 2011
Toronto
"Marc Savard basically disappeared when his career ended in Boston. Media called. Nobody answered. Now suddenlySavard is a media guy. My advice: if he calls, don't answer."

This is what he had to say about concussed Savard.

He is human garbage that doesn't deserve a platform

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad