Auston Matthews 69 goals in 81 games, most goals scored since Lemieux in 1995-96

Strangle

May 4, 2009
Thank you.

If your team is going to eternally suck, at least you get to watch this guy.

That's my feelings about him.

I mean, at least we don’t have to watch Stutzle swimming down the ice every night, and sens rookies doing beer league bullshit

I’d probably stop watching if I had to put up with that garbage 3 times a week. And losing more games than we win with only $20k cap space? Ya, no thank you

Lmao I’ll never get tired of reading that thread :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Matthew’s is such a stud

Wayyy Easier to score in his era. Goalies were horrible.

Goalies are horrible now, too

Strangle

May 4, 2009
Lmao Ovechkin would destroy this easy league. Sam Reinhart is gonna score 60 ffs

Ovechkin is in this league. Right now

He’s been in the league for the last 20 years

Matthew’s has no competition, every year it’s a new player having a career goal scoring year battling with Matthews, but Matthews is there every year.

If he played close to full season in years 2 and 3, he’d have 8 straight years of 40 goals to start his career, with a high of 60 that he’s challenging this year

There’s just not anyone like him in the league for the past 8 seasons

Givememoneyback

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 10, 2007
Lmao Ovechkin would destroy this easy league. Sam Reinhart is gonna score 60 ffs
I was talking about Bossy. Not sure why you brought up Reino, but you can go on. I do believe Ovi is still playing. And I agree, prime Ovi would be greater in the 80s. Worse stick, probably worse training, but he'd hold his own.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad