ATD 2021 REDUX

Hawkey Town 18

Jun 29, 2009
Chicago, IL
Next Tuesday seems good.

It gives plenty of opportunity for comments yet gets the final series going next week.

(I cannot like posts, post threads nor change my avatar, username or any details (at least until some time in October i think - the mod warning didn't specify.)

Just a reminder when voting, guys. You’re not to vote on your own series. You only include your team in regular reason standings, as a reward for voting. Playoffs, you only vote for the series you don’t take part in.

These two posts were made back to back, seems @Habsfan18 is taking them

Habsfan18

The Hockey Library
May 13, 2003
Ontario
6 ballots received.

Brooklyn Americans defeat St. Louis Cardinals in 6 games.
- 1. Gordie Howe 2. Charlie Gardiner 3. Bobby Orr

The Kamloops Blazers vs Nova Scotia Voyageurs series is currently in game 7 double overtime and has yet to be decided.

Anyone else care to vote?

Reactions: Claude The Fraud

Habsfan18

The Hockey Library
May 13, 2003
Ontario
One more vote came in, so technically based on that we could say the tie has been broken. Or I can give it another hour or so, maybe even until tomorrow to see if anyone else sends in a ballot. Your call guys, I’m just doing the tallying. But that Kamloops vs Nova Scotia series is super close.

Last edited:

TheDevilMadeMe

Aug 28, 2006
Brooklyn
One more vote came in, so technically based on that we could say the tie has been broken. Or I can give it another hour or so, maybe even until tomorrow to see if anyone else sends in a ballot. Your call guys, I’m just doing the tallying. But that Kamloops vs Nova Scotia series is super close.

7 of 8 GMs voting is pretty good

Habsfan18

The Hockey Library
May 13, 2003
Ontario
Mario Lemieux has scored to send The Nova Scotia Voyageurs to the Finals, after a game 7 double overtime barnburner against the Kamloops Blazers.

- 1. Mario Lemieux 2. Ray Bourque 3. Glenn Hall

ATD 2021 Redux Finals:

Brooklyn Americans (1) vs Nova Scotia Voyageurs (5)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad