ATD 11 sign-up notice and call for administrators

EagleBelfour

Jun 7, 2005
ehsl.proboards32.com
So we could have our first two picks tonight?

I just want to say, and in my opinion, this is important: the clock start Saturday at 12:00PM ET. There is NO PRESSURE for anyone to select before saturday. If you want to take your time for your selection, do it.

pitseleh

Jul 30, 2005
Vancouver
hey... the ATD10-Double-A Draft goes Monday thru Saturday.. so hush with the names of the undrafted

I think there should be a rule that in the event that someone selects Link Gaetz in any ATD, that person will be be permanently barred from participating in any and all ATD activities.

VanIslander

A 19-year ATDer on HfBoards
Sep 4, 2004
South Korea
So we could have our first two picks tonight?

I just want to say, and in my opinion, this is important: the clock start Saturday at 12:00PM ET. There is NO PRESSURE for anyone to select before saturday. If you want to take your time for your selection, do it.
:nod: that is tradition

drafting can start before the draft date but the clock doesn't... it's important not to miss the first round pick... and we were talking about next saturday as a start

arrbez

bad chi
Jun 2, 2004
Toronto
I always seemed to get a "tweener" pick before. Somewhere 9-14 or so (and the dreaded #5 pick last draft as a co-gm). I'm pretty excited about having the 28th pick. Loooong stretches of waiting, but it's kinda cool to make two picks in a row.

Last edited:

seventieslord

Student Of The Game
Mar 16, 2006
Regina, SK
i read pis' post, replied, and my reply post was inserted before his post i was replying to!!!

bizarro

I noticed that right away... crazy!

So, we're 3rd, eh? I'm really excited. I'll get to draft the best player in franchise history.... the best I've had until now, was Jacques Plante.

Also, I will entertain trade offers. If anyone wants to put someting lucrative together for Gordie.... I mean, for the 3rd overall pick, I'll listen intently.

As for our team name, it has come to our attention that we are the only team without one. So, since there is just no prestige or history associated with Virden, Manitoba, and Brandon doesn't rhyme with "fun", We will be the Regina Pats.

EagleBelfour

Jun 7, 2005
ehsl.proboards32.com
I noticed that right away... crazy!

So, we're 3rd, eh? I'm really excited. I'll get to draft the best player in franchise history.... the best I've had until now, was Jacques Plante.

Also, I will entertain trade offers. If anyone wants to put someting lucrative together for Gordie.... I mean, for the 3rd overall pick, I'll listen intently.

As for our team name, it has come to our attention that we are the only team without one. So, since there is just no prestige or history associated with Virden, Manitoba, and Brandon doesn't rhyme with "fun", We will be the Regina Pats.

I think we pretty much know who CH and Pit will select, but a lot of us, given the chance, would take ''Gordie'' before the 3rd spot. I'm surprised it hasn't happened before.

hockeyfan125

Jul 10, 2004
Yea, thanks for the PM I just don't have the time for this go around. If anyone wants an assistant or someone to bounce some ideas off of, I'd love to help. :)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad