At 6th Overall the Red Wings Take Filip Zadina

jaster

Take me off ignore, please.
Jun 8, 2007
I mean, I'm just saying, BK appeared around the same time The Oaf disappeared.

images

Gniwder

Oct 12, 2009
Bellingham, WA
I mean, I'm just saying, BK appeared around the same time The Oaf disappeared.

images
Nah, there was some overlap.

I was gonna switch over to being a Kraken fan but I have more faith in Stevie than Francis...
Seattle is terrible and they passed up on a lot of good players like Tarasenko and Domi. Really stupid expansion draft.

jaster

Take me off ignore, please.
Jun 8, 2007
Nah, there was some overlap.

I was gonna switch over to being a Kraken fan but I have more faith in Stevie than Francis...
Seattle is terrible and they passed up on a lot of good players like Tarasenko and Domi. Really stupid expansion draft.

You are RUINING my narrative :mad:

Btw, about that Butt Krak recipe....

nhlisawesome

Oct 26, 2019
Zadina is an absolute f***ing bust. Worrying bout Raymond too since that hatty vs the Hawks how many goals has he potted

Dotter

THE ATHLETIC IS GARBAGE
Jul 2, 2014
Imprisonment, TN
goo.gl
Thanks yeah I know Zadina unlucky snake bit advanced stats just needs Vrana back blah blah blah. Guys a bust Stevie needs to shake this team up

If someone says it's raining and another person says it's dry, it's not our job to quote both. Our job is to look out the freaking window and find out which is true.

Reactions: lilidk

Gniwder

Oct 12, 2009
Bellingham, WA
You are RUINING my narrative :mad:

Btw, about that Butt Krak recipe....
Just click on the link, it's coke, butterscotch Schnapps, and Kraken Rum.

I think the combo would be better with hot apple cider instead of coke, especially right now with the weather we're having on the west coast.

I'll call it Hot Apple Butt Krak.

Reactions: jaster

GettingYourMoms

Jun 6, 2018
I don't know guys why is he getting so much hate here. He is great defensive player, he is so good that he is not only keeping pucks out of his net, but even from opposing team's net. Guy is Mark Stone in making.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad