Value of: Artem Anisimov at the Draft.

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010
Andreas Borgman might be of interest, our left side of defense is loaded (Rielly, Gardiner, Dermott). Physical, can skate for a big man, currently refining his game with the Marlies and making good progress. Likely needs a pick coming along with him.

I'd try to move Carrrick before Borgman

WTFMAN99

Jun 17, 2009
I know Borgman has more Value That's why you move Carrrick you keep the more valuable asset

Yeah, Chicago would jump all over that lol. It isn't NHL18, you gotta give to get.

Anisimov could be a nice 3C for the Leafs but a lot of other teams would like to add him.

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010
Yeah, Chicago would jump all over that lol. It isn't NHL18, you gotta give to get.

Anisimov could be a nice 3C for the Leafs but a lot of other teams would like to add him.

I actually think Carrrick could be of interest, he's young and won't cost a ton to sign, that combo has vslue

WTFMAN99

Jun 17, 2009
I actually think Carrrick could be of interest, he's young and won't cost a ton to sign, that combo has vslue

Borgman is also young and is already signed for cheap and doesn't require waivers if it came down to it.

Stop trying to sell the lesser asset.

WTFMAN99

Jun 17, 2009
I will be honest I don't like Carrrick

I already knew that, it's just a stupid trade forum, no need to try to pull the wool over someone's eyes. Simple fact is if you want to actually get any serious discussion going on this particular section you can't try to rip off other teams in trades. People (generally) know about other team's players. Carrick is a depth defenseman and out of favor with Babcock, he's a #6-7 RHD.

I don't know what Borgman is, he's physical, skates better then people expect too. Problem is Borgman and Polak never belonged together ever, terrible clash there.

Langdon Alger

Apr 19, 2006
Pittsburgh’s first and Cody Ceci? Doubt you want Zack Smith, but he’s yours if you’re interested. Ottawa could part with prospects like Gagne, Perron.

Prefer not to move White, Brown, Formenton and Batherson.

WTFMAN99

Jun 17, 2009
Pittsburgh’s first and Cody Ceci? Doubt you want Zack Smith, but he’s yours if you’re interested. Ottawa could part with prospects like Gagne, Perron.

Prefer not to move White, Brown, Formenton and Batherson.

If I was the Blackhawks i'd do a 1st and Ceci for Anisimov.

bernmeister

Jun 11, 2010
Da Big Apple
Hawks will not sell off Anisimov for 50c on the dollar as they have more than enough cap space to keep him.

He did have a worse year than his first two in Chicago, but he didn't have much consistency with regard to linemates, played with basically bottom 6 guys for most of year. He's a solid 3C, good for 20G and ~40-45pt, plays PP/PK, can play a 2C role if required.

They'll be looking for a B prospect + 2nd or a roster player (preferably NHL ready D that can play 2LHD/3LHD)+ later pick imo. Probably leaning toward the former as they don't have a 2nd this year due to the Danault trade in 2016.

Congrats if as you say that is the case.
The perception is AA might be forced on the block b'c of overall cap totals and the structural cap difficulty in large contracts to Toews, Kane, Seabs and one or two others.

I'll take you at your word, but the line by Joe Pesci from My Cousin Vinny comes to mind:
"Are you sure, Ms. DeVito?"

CallMeShaft

Calder Bedard Fan
Apr 14, 2014
The perception is AA might be forced on the block b'c of overall cap totals and the structural cap difficulty in large contracts to Toews, Kane, Seabs and one or two others.

I'll take you at your word, but the line by Joe Pesci from My Cousin Vinny comes to mind:
If you don't believe him, why don't you go and check the team out on capfriendly? The only RFA's that need to be re-signed are Hino, Duclair, and Hayden (with Hayden coming at about a million, and the other two closer to 2 a piece).

If we make as little moves as possible this offseason, we could keep all our guys from this season without trading AA or doing anything with the Hossa contract.

Toews2Bickell

It's Showtime
Nov 24, 2013

They’re going into free agency with like 10m in cap space and nobody major to sign. They can do whatever they want with Anisimov.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad