TV: Arrow 8th and final season

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
That was probably one of the best episodes they've ever done with the show. Really loving what they are doing with Adrian.

Jan 3, 2012
Phenomenal episode. One of the best in the series. Chase entirely broke Oliver.

Also,

"Anatoly Knyazev, Gangster"

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
That episode was insane. I kinda had a feeling we might be getting something like B5's Intersections of real time and this episode had the tone. I also loved how flashback heavy it was and how it all came together. I thought last week's episode was awesome. This episode was better.

Flash20

DC Homer
Oct 16, 2009
Buffalo
whatever pain I caused you Adrian I'm sorry"

"I believe you Oliver I just don't care"

Another incredible episode well done

tumblr_n1uazgR1JJ1qln00mo1_500.gif

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
That last episode was fantastic, see Flash creators, you don't need a moronic musical episode, Arrow had some major downs last season but this current season was fantastic.

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC
I thought this episode was well crafted and most importantly, well acted. Nicely done across the board.

My one gripe is that the writers continue to have us on a yo-yo with respect to Oliver and his reconciliation with himself over his past. We keep bouncing back and forth between him being regretful, apologetic, accepting, flippant, etc. - it's kind of starting to feel like Arrow's version of "The Flash team keeping secrets from each other".

And that becomes even more confusing when one sees the preview for next week, too.

But that aside - this was a terrific episode.

kurt

the last emperor
Sep 11, 2004
Victoria
This show is actually good now? I couldn't bear it. I dropped off early in S2. Is it worth struggling through to catch up?

Unholy

kesbae
Jan 13, 2010
Southern California
I thought this episode was well crafted and most importantly, well acted. Nicely done across the board.

My one gripe is that the writers continue to have us on a yo-yo with respect to Oliver and his reconciliation with himself over his past. We keep bouncing back and forth between him being regretful, apologetic, accepting, flippant, etc. - it's kind of starting to feel like Arrow's version of "The Flash team keeping secrets from each other".

And that becomes even more confusing when one sees the preview for next week, too.

Stephen Amell and Josh Segarra have been on point, especially since the reveal. Really enjoying those two and their scenes together.

Gains

Apr 29, 2012
Montreal
This show is actually good now? I couldn't bear it. I dropped off early in S2. Is it worth struggling through to catch up?

I'd skip season 3 & 4 completely. Read a short summary of each season and jump straight into season 5.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House

My biggest complaint on an otherwise much improved season as well. Consistantly inconsistant characters.

Comment from next week's episode's promo at Youtube:

Flash/Supergirl: I'm your Super Friend! :)
Arrow: I ENJOY MURDERING PEOPLE TO DEATH

:laugh:

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC
My biggest complaint on an otherwise much improved season as well. Consistantly inconsistant characters.

Comment from next week's episode's promo at Youtube:

:laugh:

That comment is on point. :laugh:

Downside of a shared universe, to be sure. Oliver is missing at the hands of a serial murdering madman for six whole days, and no one thinks to alert the super-powered alien who can bench press a skyscraper, or the fastest man alive who could probably conduct a thorough door-to-door-basement-to-basement search of the entirety of Star City in about sixty seconds...

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
That comment is on point. :laugh:

Downside of a shared universe, to be sure. Oliver is missing at the hands of a serial murdering madman for six whole days, and no one thinks to alert the super-powered alien who can bench press a skyscraper, or the fastest man alive who could probably conduct a thorough door-to-door-basement-to-basement search of the entirety of Star City in about sixty seconds...

One would think it would wise to check with Oliver "Hey, Kara's in town, need any help?" But noooo.... On that terrible disappointment, it would be fun to see Supergirl in Arrow. :laugh:

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
One would think it would wise to check with Oliver "Hey, Kara's in town, need any help?" But noooo.... On that terrible disappointment, it would be fun to see Supergirl in Arrow. :laugh:

You don't remember the invasion story. Oliver would probably tell Kara to go back to her earth. :laugh:

Roo Returns

Skjeikspeare No More
Mar 4, 2010
Westchester, NY
Arrow has been a lot better than the Flash and that makes me happy. Hitting their stride right now.

Of the four DC show's this year, I'd go with:

1. Arrow
2. Supergirl
3. Legends
4. Flash

Arrow really had a strong comeback. Legends and Supergirl are really close but I give the slight edge to Supergirl, and Flash has been very mediocre minus a few episodes here and there.

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
Of the four DC show's this year, I'd go with:

1. Arrow
2. Supergirl
3. Legends
4. Flash

Arrow really had a strong comeback. Legends and Supergirl are really close but I give the slight edge to Supergirl, and Flash has been very mediocre minus a few episodes here and there.

Take out legends (I don't watch Legends) and I agree. I feel like binge watching Arrow in December and January during the hiatus was very worth it. So glad I watch this show now.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad