TV: Arrow 8th and final season

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Whoa...So Emiko was behind the Queen's Gambit sinking. Though I guessed before the end of the episode already.... And she's probably responsible for the future stuff as well.

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
I'm not satisfied with that ending. I wasn't interested in the crossover event and I don't like how they used it to end the season. It kind of felt cheap to me and didn't do Oliver or Felicity any justice. Don't know how they're going to do the last season

David71

Dec 27, 2008
vancouver
im just getting back into it. i stopped watching after a terrible season 3/4. 5/6 were okay. Season 1 and 2 are the best,just rewatching season 7 atm bingewatching. then i will start up on their finale season 8. don't really like these flashbacks flashforward types of episodes. its confusing. sorta watching supergirl, watching season 2 atm. legends of tommorow don't care. flash stopped at last season due to too many speedsters as villians. just waiting for that crisis episodes to see how everything unfolds. every superhero to date.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Wow. It's finally over. Really good series finale. Crisis managed to fix a lot for Oliver's loved ones. Several were resurrected. And the most important fix was fixing the 2040 future from a depressing uninteresting one into much better one. I'm actually looking forward to the spinoff.

The villain in the episode being named John Byrne was funny. The GOAT artist for me. X-Men (with Chris Claremont), Fantastic Four, Superman...

Man, Oliver's funeral scene actually hit hard. EVERYONE was there.

DIGGLE GOT THE RING! And that is all they can show because DC are dicks. Via superherohype.com forums:

According the Guggenheim and Ramsay, the tease was as far as they go with Green Lantern due to the agreement with DC Entertainment. Anything more than that would violate their agreement.

Last edited:

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
I never cared for the crossovers as I didn't really like any of the other superhero shows so the selfish part of me wasn't satisfied having Oliver die during the Crisis, but I understand it. But yeah the funeral scene hit me hard. I discovered this show like my freshman year of college through Netflix and I just fell in love with it and could not stop watching those first 2 seasons. Those were truly special. And while some of the other seasons didn't have that same kind of quality, it was still captivating and fun to watch.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad