Around the NHL XXXII: P. Kane Under Investigation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 25, 2013
www.tannerglassisthebest.com
Whether or not the Rangers are good or have sucked since the beginning of time, has no bearing on whether LA is over rated. Secondly, I don't know, or even care how or why you think LA is amazing. If that series against the Rangers was officiated properly, I suspect the outcome would have
been different. The Blackhawks won three to LA's two, hence, the Blackhaws are better! AINEC

The only reasons LA hasn't won three is because they play the hawks in the WCF almost every year. And those series are coin flips. Saying AINEC sounds a bit of jealously because they beat us. And the goalie interference non call only effects one game. They kicked our ***** fair and square.

KOVALEV022473

Feb 24, 2014
Tomkins Cove, NY
The only reasons LA hasn't won three is because they play the hawks in the WCF almost every year. And those series are coin flips. Saying AINEC sounds a bit of jealously because they beat us. And the goalie interference non call only effects one game. They kicked our ***** fair and square.

To your last point, no, they didn't. They looked amazing in the playoffs last year.

KOVALEV022473

Feb 24, 2014
Tomkins Cove, NY
Oh yeah the 3-0 deficit was sooooooo easy. That call wouldn't of matter IMO. They we're the better team.

I'm not going through this again! You will never change my mind! It wasn't just the goalie interference call but the trip the missed on Zucc and countless others! They are overrated in my estimation.

How many minutes in the series did LA lead for again?

Jun 25, 2013
www.tannerglassisthebest.com
I'm not going through this again! You will never change my mind! It wasn't just the goalie interference call but the trip the missed on Zucc and countless others! They are overrated in my estimation.

Its hard to lead in overtime. They scored when it counted we didn't. That's why we still only have one cup decades.

NYRKING30

Apr 29, 2011
NYC

How many times did we blow leads? How many missed calls did the Refs missed on us? It goes both ways when it comes to officiating, we benefitted from that more then a few times this playoff season. We did get screwed in Game 2 but then again maybe we shouldn't have blown the lead? You need some luck to win a Championship in any sport no matter how good you are. Kings also had better puck luck that series considering all the posts and other missed opportunities we had. The better team came out on top. You sound like you expected the Rangers to sweep them lol.

NYRKING30

Apr 29, 2011
NYC
Disagree. They were gifted a game. Which changed the series.

Disagree, We then allowed another goal which tied the game and I think it might have been this game where Kreider hit the post on the Breakaway and maybe Nash getting absolutely robbed from Quick on a play that usually ends in a goal 90% of the time. Might be wrong about the Nash play if it was this game though. Bottom line is we also had our chances we still blew a lead the first 2 games.

Doctyl

Play-ins Manager
Jan 25, 2011
Bofflol
Disagree. They were gifted a game. Which changed the series.

Yea one bad goal lost us the series. Give up. The better team won and its time to get over it. We werent screwed out of a cup by the refs. The only player on our team who brought his best was Lundqvist. He was the only one who wasnt severely outplayed by the Kings.

Inferno

Nov 27, 2005
Atlanta, GA
la was the better team...but the rangers had a ridiculous amount of bad luck./adversity in that series. literally no bounces went their way. the rick nash non goal just about sums it all up.

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
More like biased/bad officials on the other side.

This. All day.

I'm not interested in the "I won't make excuses" BULL ****.

We lost the cup because the scores were determined by an element outside of the two teams playing.

The one game that LA was actually the better team, that LA outplayed the Rangers, the Rangers won. No ref influence.

The one game that the Rangers completely outplayed LA, the Rangers lost. No ref influence.

The other 3 games were very close, but overall play was according to the Rangers. Two of those games were decided by a non goalie interference call with OHalloran standing over Hank doing god knows what. The other Zucc got tripped and sent to the box.

Those two calls don't happen, Rangers go into game 6 leading 3 games to 2.

Back on topic, I don't care about bite marks or scratches or even fluids. I care about restraint marks and what the hell the friend was doing while someone should've been calling for help. Innocent until proven guilty.

darko

Feb 16, 2009
Couple bad decisions and some real bad puck luck but a better team won the series.

KOVALEV022473

Feb 24, 2014
Tomkins Cove, NY
I don't know if posters here don't want to come off like sour grapes, or if it is just a case of people's self perceived superiority complex, but if you can sit there and say LA was the better team while the Rangers led in the series for all but something like 47 minutes while being jobbed for a goal which ultimately cost them game two, then the debate is and has been hopeless.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad