Around the NHL XLII: Pumpkin Spice Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bluenote13

Believe In Henke
Feb 28, 2002
BKLYN, NYC
Anyone see the Torts post-game interview? Haha...

"but the thing that crawls up my ass is - I watched Nick Foligno fight that animal, (etc.)""

By animal he was referring to Reeves, lol... He also cursed twice during the interview... Classic Torts....

http://www.sportingnews.com/nhl/new...jackets-blues-video/lwdzsigm4w8l1clajuun0y5mr

If theres evidence of him calling other players 'animals', fine, if not, hmmm....

Marek Svatos has passed away. :(

Very sad news, no word on how he passed away at such a young age. RIP

Open Mind

Nov 14, 2014
Anisimov leading the league in scoring and Talbot leading the league in wins. Ya gotta love it haha. Good to see them doing well.

Kovalev27

BEST IN THE WORLD
Jun 22, 2004
NYC
Thing about Montreal is Price will continue to dominate and they only have to be average for him to win. He's that good. Best player in the world.

RGY

Kreid or Die
Jul 18, 2005
Long Island, NY
Thing about Montreal is Price will continue to dominate and they only have to be average for him to win. He's that good. Best player in the world.

Rangers have made some good goalies and teams look bad. Dissolved them.

Bishop and Tampa
Allen and St. Louis

To a lesser extent

Talbot and Edmonton because I dont know if theyre for real yet in the sense that theyre finally gona take the next step.

Rask and Boston because I dont think Boston is good at all but I have a ton of respect for Rask.

I cant wait to play Montreal and Pittsburgh. Those are the real tests.

Kovalev27

BEST IN THE WORLD
Jun 22, 2004
NYC
With all due respect to you and those goalies none of them can hold Price's jock.

I am not looking forward to playing in Montreal at all however can't wait to take a shot at the Penguins.

RGY

Kreid or Die
Jul 18, 2005
Long Island, NY
With all due respect to you and those goalies none of them can hold Price's jock.

I am not looking forward to playing in Montreal at all however can't wait to take a shot at the Penguins.

I am looking forward to it. Not devaluing Price by any means. He is outstanding. But I would like to see how this team responds to thw challenge.

Irishguy42

Mr. Preachy
Sep 11, 2015
NJ
I am looking forward to it. Not devaluing Price by any means. He is outstanding. But I would like to see how this team responds to thw challenge.

Unfortunately, we don't play the Habs until January. Pens later on this month.

Facing the Habs in January will be interesting, since I think that's a large enough sample size by then to really tell how all the teams look

Irishguy42

Mr. Preachy
Sep 11, 2015
NJ
You'd think Ladd will get going at some point, right?

They're in an awful position right now.

FLYLine27*

BUCH
Nov 9, 2004
NY
Nice to see the Isles falling flat on their faces again. Their fans got a little too cocky and arrogant for my liking when they finally won a playoff series in 20 years last season :laugh:

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
They're gonna pull some dumb trades in an attempt to persuade Tavares to stay with them. Once he's gone, they'll have nothing. He may be one of the most sought after free agents of all time.

Mac n Gs

Gorton plz
Jan 17, 2014
I just hope they don't suck their way into Nolan Patrick or Liljegren. That franchise deserves nothing.

Miamipuck

Al Swearengen
Dec 29, 2009
Take a Wild Guess
Real, not sarcastic question: Is the "Weeks" people are referring to Kevin Weekes the former goaltender and his name is being misspelled?

Yeah my bad, I use a kindle and it constantly word predicts my posts, it drives me bat**** crazy, it's really bad with foreign names. I do know how his name is spelled, if you can believe that. Lol

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
I just hope they don't suck their way into Nolan Patrick or Liljegren. That franchise deserves nothing.

FWIW, he's not as highly rated as the McDavids/Eichels/Matthews. More like a RNH/Duchene/Reinhart level center I think.

Ori

#Connor Bedard 2023 1st, Chicago Blackhawks
Nov 7, 2014
Norway
Yeah, I thought so - Winnipeg won`t move him until end of that contract probably.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad