Around The NHL - The Craig Morgan Vacation Watch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bonsai Tree

Turning a new leaf
Feb 2, 2014
The Jets have a tremendous team. I'd be rooting for them if they hailed from any other city in the world. Go Knights!

Reactions: doaner

zz

Nov 1, 2006
This game suuuuccckks. Zero flow to it. Boring AF.

Both teams are here because of solid goaltending, but neither is particularly impressive. At least Vegas can show some speed from time to time. The jets have no business reaching the finals.

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
This game suuuuccckks. Zero flow to it. Boring AF.

Both teams are here because of solid goaltending, but neither is particularly impressive. At least Vegas can show some speed from time to time. The jets have no business reaching the finals.

Jets looked so amazingly talented against Nashville because it's, well... Nashville. No structure to their game in their own zone. String 3-4 passes together against the Predators (something we can't seem to do very often unfortunately) and all their defenders are out of position.

TheLegend

Megathread Gadfly
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
Jets looked so amazingly talented against Nashville because it's, well... Nashville. No structure to their game in their own zone. String 3-4 passes together against the Predators (something we can't seem to do very often unfortunately) and all their defenders are out of position.

Nashville that last game kinda reminded me of us two years ago only we were icing five Mikkel Boeddkers at the same time. :razz:

Reactions: Katie Connauton

_Del_

Jul 4, 2003
Ovie gets an immediate breakaway. Save. But Caps score 28 seconds in anyway...

Jamieh

Apr 25, 2012
That missing a guy thing has really hurt the Caps haha
The Caps are way better when both teams have the same number of players playing!! If I was Wash coach I would suggest to players not to do things that are penalties. But then again sometimes you get penalty anyway??? Like Oshie.

_Del_

Jul 4, 2003
Sportnets crew was all over it. Especially rough when they score.

MIGs Dog

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 3, 2012
Bolts need to give someone else a chance in net...look at those playoff numbers!!!

2yvot40.png

azcanuck

Jan 14, 2014
chandler az
One thing is clear watching these playoffs is how far the Yotes are from these elite teams.
What's very noticeable is how physical the better players are on the teams. Going to be a while before we see guys like Keller and the soft forwards on the Yotes competing with this type of competition.

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
One thing is clear watching these playoffs is how far the Yotes are from these elite teams.
What's very noticeable is how physical the better players are on the teams. Going to be a while before we see guys like Keller and the soft forwards on the Yotes competing with this type of competition.
The Yotes are a very soft team. That is one reason I would like Tkachuk on this team. You add him to Crouse, Fischer and Perlini you become a pain in the a-- to play against.

Bonsai Tree

Turning a new leaf
Feb 2, 2014
Yup. That’s why I want Tkachuk this year.

Reactions: Jakey53

The Feckless Puck

Registered Loser
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2006
The Yotes are a very soft team. That is one reason I would like Tkachuk on this team. You add him to Crouse, Fischer and Perlini you become a pain in the a-- to play against.

We can call up Bunting if we want some sand, or we can sign any number of gritty pests that will be available in UFA. I only draft Tkachuk if he's BPA, and I have several other players ahead of him on my list at #5.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad