Around the NHL: The 2024 NHL Playoff Thread

jc17

Jun 14, 2013
Leafs/Bruins...... sheeeze......

There's no one to cheer for. I hope both team destroy one another and are unable to advance any further........
Wouldn't say I'm cheering for Boston, but it would be pretty enjoyable to watch the leafs continue to be the leafs in the postseason

If this is how the series goes, keefe is gone and there might be more fireworks

OkimLom

May 3, 2010
Just as I turn on the BOS/TOR game... The Laffs score. My bad.
1713666284479.gif

Tatanka

Sponsor
Jul 25, 2016
If those guys yearning for structure need a refresher the B’s are putting on a clinic. They also are paying the price when necessary and doling it out when available. Be careful what you wish for lads. Big boy hockey.

OkimLom

May 3, 2010
Laffs on a direct path to another first round exit :nod:
Matthews had a solid to good 2nd period. It’s been that bad for him this period. Tavares has been stifled, and Marner continues to not exist.

Dewar and Robinson has been TML best forwards

littletonhockeycoach

NOT the Hanson Bros.....
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2008
Littleton, Co
Wouldn't say I'm cheering for Boston, but it would be pretty enjoyable to watch the leafs continue to be the leafs in the postseason

If this is how the series goes, keefe is gone and there might be more fireworks
Boston kicked Toronto's butt physically and tactically. The Leaf's/Bruins looks exactly like Colorado/Winnipeg will starting tomorrow. Colorado could even out shoot Winnipeg (like Toronto did to Boston) and it won't mean anything.

Sure, MacKinnon can put on a show for a game or two. But he can't win the series on his own.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad