OT: Around the NHL: Ploffs - This is Outhouse!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BHD

Vejmelka for Vezina
Dec 27, 2009
Moncton, NB
Utah isn't far from Arizona. Plus, Ryan Smith - the person moving them - is the ideal owner to join the league. He's kissed the feet of Bettman since the beginning, and carries himself well. Oh, and he has money.

Zirakzigil

Global Moderator
Jul 5, 2010
Canada
Utah isn't far from Arizona. Plus, Ryan Smith - the person moving them - is the ideal owner to join the league. He's kissed the feet of Bettman since the beginning, and carries himself well. Oh, and he has money.
Hes also done well running the Utah Jazz. Hes a stable owner. Something the Coyotes desperately need. SLC is one of the fastest growing markets in North America as well. I think they will do very well there. They have the young talent coming up and now the money to back them up.

Reactions: td_ice and BHD

BHD

Vejmelka for Vezina
Dec 27, 2009
Moncton, NB
Hes also done well running the Utah Jazz. Hes a stable owner. Something the Coyotes desperately need. SLC is one of the fastest growing markets in North America as well. I think they will do very well there. They have the young talent coming up and now the money to back them up.

Agreed. SLC makes a ton of sense.

Reactions: Zirakzigil

66-30-33

Jan 24, 2006
Victoria, BC
Vegas can win their next 2 games and play Oilers like I hoped with LA losing.

Dallas - LA
Winnipeg - Colorado
Vancouver - Nashville
Edmonton - Vegas

Rangers - Detroit
Carolina - Islanders
Boston - Tampa Bay
Florida - Toronto

I was close.

Dallas - Vegas
Winnipeg - Colorado
Vancouver - Nashville
Edmonton - LA

Florida - Tampa Bay
Boston - Toronto
New York R - Washington
Carolina - New York I

We should lock this thread and start a fresh playoffs one. Hope for a Carolina - Vegas finals. We get a 1st round pick and one of the teams I am rooting for wins the cup.

Turin

Feb 27, 2018
Feels like if the Oilers don't win this year I'm having a tough time imagining them ever doing it. They're not my pick, ftr, but the path is set to where they are probably only playing one really good team on the way to the final. I could see them losing to LA though lol.

Turin

Feb 27, 2018
Boston in 7
Carolina in 4
Rangers in 5
Florida in 6

Dallas in 6
Winnipeg in 7
Edmonton in 6
Vancouver in 6

Really feels like Toronto and Edmonton both need to do something this year, but I just don't believe in either of them.

Last edited:

canadianguy77

Apr 20, 2006
Feels like if the Oilers don't win this year I'm having a tough time imagining them ever doing it. They're not my pick, ftr, but the path is set to where they are probably only playing one really good team on the way to the final. I could see them losing to LA though lol.
They wont win anything until their 2 big guys learn to produce without one another when it counts. It could already be too late for them to learn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad