Around the NHL - Playoffs? We're Talkin' 'bout Playoffs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HaNotsri

Regstred User
Dec 29, 2013
Any contending teams with a surplus of d but with suspectible winger depth?
Maybe we could hope for some injuries that boost the value of Kane for other teams?

"Craigs on it"
Apr 9, 2012
Canada
I’m far more impressed with Matt Barzal then I’ve ever been with Mitch Marner, man can that kid ever drive offense on his own. He’s a heck of a hockey player, sky is the limit.

Islanders turned two busts in Strome and Reinhart into Barzal and Eberle...lmao. Maybe they can trade Dal Colle.

jBuds

pretty damn valuable
Sponsor
Apr 9, 2005
Richmond, VA
Love watching Pysyk with Florida and thinking about that Kulikov vehicle we were so blessed to have in his stead.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Kris was high on him which tells me scouts within the organization were high on him -- Baker isn't just picking things at random.

AustonsNostrils

Apr 5, 2016
Love looking at old draft threads. Kris Baker had McAvoy ranked high at #12, Nylander at #7, Keller at
#14 too low and Asplund at #21.

Icicle

Think big
Oct 16, 2005
That kind of hit is when the cops need to get involved. Could've easily killed the guy there

OkimLom

May 3, 2010
Old time hockey? Eddie Shore?

Tkachuk is a dink, just like his old man.

And as much as Tkachuk is a dink, Witkowski is to blame for how much that escalated and quite frankly is an idiot. That whole thing doesn't explode if he doesn't pick up the guy and slam him to the ice after he fought him(especially with his helmet off). Then he comes back to the ice after Tkachuk chirps him for slamming his teammate unnecessarily.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Witkowski will get his, Tkachuk is a dink for chirping and jabbing people with his stick from behind cover of the officials.

sabrebuild

Apr 21, 2014
Pittsburgh
I’m far more impressed with Matt Barzal then I’ve ever been with Mitch Marner, man can that kid ever drive offense on his own. He’s a heck of a hockey player, sky is the limit.

Islanders turned two busts in Strome and Reinhart into Barzal and Eberle...lmao. Maybe they can trade Dal Colle.

That busted knee cap threw a lot of cover over his game at the draft. Fun to watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad