Around the NHL - (Playoffs Edition)

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
Even tho I did predict Oil going forward, this sucks. Built up hope for the Canucks, but gotta say, I have a tough time seeing how they can take this. Oil with their many problems have looked like a better team for the most of the series.

Well, there's still hope tho

Reactions: lwvs84

dracom

Dec 22, 2015
Vancouver, WA
I’m sure Torts would be on board with this.

what happens if he gets booted down a line for a game? are they go throw a fit and demand to have him back? of all the coaches in the league, Torts is the last one I would think that would do this because some other team is demanding it.

Reactions: Kalv

ADHB

Sponsor
Apr 9, 2012
what happens if he gets booted down a line for a game? are they go throw a fit and demand to have him back? of all the coaches in the league, Torts is the last one I would think that would do this because some other team is demanding it.
It was a mistranslation. The coach didn’t actually say he needed to be on the top line. What he said that was lost in translation was that Michkov needed to be with the Flyers and not sent down to the AHL. But once he comes over, I don’t see how his KHL team can do anything about it.

Reactions: dracom

tomd

Apr 23, 2003
Visit site
This result should end all discussions about moving up in the draft...unless it is to something like 26.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad