Around the NHL - Part XLII - (Playoffs Edition)

GAGLine

Sep 17, 2007
Do the seasons for the Islanders and Lightning end today?

I'm guessing at least one of them will win today, probably Tampa.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
That’s probably smarter than me wanting the Isles to get swept out of pure hatred.

Yeah, if we continue our series past tomorrow, Game 5 is not till Wed, why drag our series out while Carolina is resting, and I don’t buy the rust argument.

Kane One

Feb 6, 2010
Brooklyn, New NY
Stop calling them New York lol
Their arena is nice but pathetic. They try to brand themselves as a Long Island team, yet their goal video shows the Empire State Building. Do they not know we play like a block away from there?

And all over the walls are famous places in NYC. Yeah, because when I think of Cafe Wha? in the Villiage, I think Islanders.

/rant

Reactions: Boris Zubov

17futurecap

Oct 8, 2008
NJ
Will they start the second round next weekend if there are still first round series going, or will this wait be excruciatingly long?

will1066

Your positivity is not welcomed
Oct 12, 2008
giphy.gif
Jarvis's dad liking it

Megustaelhockey

"I like hockey" in Spanish
Apr 29, 2011
Their arena is nice but pathetic. They try to brand themselves as a Long Island team, yet their goal video shows the Empire State Building. Do they not know we play like a block away from there?

And all over the walls are famous places in NYC. Yeah, because when I think of Cafe Wha? in the Villiage, I think Islanders.

/rant
I'd rather have their history than ours, if I'm perfectly honest. Their dynasty is one of the best teams that ever played the game.

We were the O6 team stars took pay cuts to avoid.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad