Around the NHL - Part XLII - (Playoffs Edition)

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad
Man, I killed Winnipeg

I'd say that you should have consulted me but I had Winnipeg winning this series too.

I think Colorado is f***ed in the next round no matter who they play but I did not expect Winnipeg to get shredded like this.

Really didn't like what I saw in G1 and that hasn't changed after 2 additional games.

Pionk is a player I do not miss at all.

Reactions: Captain Lindy

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad
Evander Kane throwing punches from his back like hes prime Tony Ferguson

He must be hurt.

He's hurt by facing an opponent that has figured out how to break through the team playing in front of him.

I wouldn't count them out of this series bc Georgiev is Georgiev but he's one of those guys who has greatly benefited from really strong structure in front of him. He isn't Shesterkin/Swayman/Bobrovsky who can steal a series (or 3.)

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad
Stuart Skinner is a weird goalie.

He's objectively good based off of the eye test and analytically but he tends to fall into these pockets where of the opposition gets 6 scoring chances in a game he lets in 5 of them.

Tob

Sep 16, 2017
Islanders fans in September: "Sorokin is a top 3 goalie in the league"

Islanders fans in April: "Tcchhhh, you see, goaltending is a fickle matter, look at how all these goalies struggled from year to year, you only need to go back to 1971 to see how Worp Pucksley struggled to see that elite goalies can have bad years"

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad