Around the NHL - Part XLII - (2023-24 Season edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tob

Sep 16, 2017
Zigger gets back into the lineup and the ducks are being clowned. Time for Anaheim to accept he needs a mature locker room environment to be a net positive and trade him to us for Kakko-

Dfence033

Nov 24, 2009
Texas
Peaking too early is a myth. There have been plenty of teams that have gone on hot runs headed into the playoffs who end up having successful runs or end up winning the whole thing.

Not points in 18 straight hot but if you're playing well, you're playing well. Sometimes it carries over as you've already been in playoff mode for a while where as you're playing an opponent who has turn on the switch after coasting in.

If I were the Canucks I'd dread the prospect of facing this team.

The way the Jets are playing lately, it's going to be Dallas or Colorado with the dread.

Seriously, the Preds have gone from "sell and hope for a good pick" to 4 points back of the President's Trophy contender Jets during this streak.

Can I say how much I want a NYR v NSH Cup Final?

Reactions: SnowblindNYR

duhmetreE

Blessed Bigly
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2012
Zigger gets back into the lineup and the ducks are being clowned. Time for Anaheim to accept he needs a mature locker room environment to be a net positive and trade him to us for Kakko-
you mean Goodrow?

Reactions: Tob

huerter

Aug 16, 2020
All of a sudden I’m seeing a lot of anti-new meta rhetoric on my timeline. Be careful in these streets.

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
Would be great to play the Caps and not Tampa in the first round...stay in first!

I can see the Caps being an incredibly frustrating team to play that even if we beat would take 6 games and a bunch of 2-1 or 3-2 wins. Like when the 2015 team won 4 games by a score of 2-1 againsr the Pens in round 1.

PuckLuck3043

Stairway To Heaven
Nov 15, 2017
Hudson Valley
I can see the Caps being an incredibly frustrating team to play that even if we beat would take 6 games and a bunch of 2-1 or 3-2 wins. Like when the 2015 team won 4 games by a score of 2-1 againsr the Pens in round 1.
I think either Philly or Washington will be a PIA. I don't think there will be an easy round in the playoffs.

Reactions: HolyHagelin

PuckLuck3043

Stairway To Heaven
Nov 15, 2017
Hudson Valley
Even if we were to get 1st, there still is a possibility Toronto fall down that far.

Capitals final 10 is a bit easier to the Maple Leafs final 10.
They still aren't going to make up 8 points in the last 10 games on Toronto. With 10 games left the Rangers first round opponent could be any one of Philly, Washington, Tampa, Toronto or Detroit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $354.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Cádiz vs Mallorca