Around the NHL - Part XLII - (2023-24 Season edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KennyWu

Oct 14, 2010
milano.png

Captain Lindy

Formerly known as Kreider Beast
Apr 1, 2006
Virginia
I'm happy the Caps won but a score like that is a disgrace. Nothing to be proud of if I'm Carolina (I know they lost in a SO but you know what I mean). Let's hope this leads to a losing streak for the Candy Canes.

JRinNYC

Section 227
Sponsor
May 11, 2012
Brooklyn, NY
Question for you kind folks. Why is the Carolina-Washington game not on ESPN plus? I thought all games were on ESPN plus unless they were on Max or your home team.
If the game is on NHL Network, ESPN+ will not carry it. I believe you have to wait 48 hours after for it to show up on ESPN+ if it's on NHL Network.

Reactions: SnowblindNYR

Paulie Walnutz

Make HF Great Again
Oct 1, 2008
Bruce Boudreau is a Caps studio analyst

Let that sink in

Foodreau is the Joe Thornton of coaches. Great regular seasons, chokes in the playoffs. Fraud. And……take into account that video is a few years old so add on his firing from Vancouver and now they’re battling for best record in the league.

• Haha
Reactions: Captain Lindy

Megustaelhockey

"I like hockey" in Spanish
Apr 29, 2011
I HATE Brad Marchand, but I sympathize with him on the play that just happened. Refs miss a clear knee on him, and then he flips out and gets a technical.

That's not right.

Reactions: SnowblindNYR

KirkAlbuquerque

#WeNeverGetAGoodCoach
Mar 12, 2014
New York
Yo I hate the Jets.

They play their balls off to beat us, then put up a stinker against NJ and now are getting ran off the ice against the Piles of all teams

Last edited:
Reactions: Captain Lindy

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
I HATE Brad Marchand, but I sympathize with him on the play that just happened. Refs miss a clear knee on him, and then he flips out and gets a technical.

That's not right.

Officials should never give out unsportsmanlike for a player yelling. You f*** up and compound that f*** by giving another penalty?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad