OT: Around the NHL - Conference Finals N'at

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeadPuckEra

Dec 19, 2014
one thing hopefully will make difference Vegas' players may be as hungry as Caps, they may skate and really push as hard, tampa barely skated entire series

Vegas will hit Washington harder than Washington can hit. Vegas is a shitload faster than Washington.

I think the series comes down to goaltending. Magic Marc isn’t going to let these bums sniff the cup. Marc Andre is going to troll the f*** out of these :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: one more time.

canadianguy77

Apr 20, 2006
Bettman isn't going to let Washington get away with the mugging, interference and charging in the Final though. That will bode well for Vegas. Speed sells the game, not the garbage style that Washington has gotten away with all playoffs.

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
San Diego, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com
I don’t know. Maybe I’m nuts, but the more I think about it, I just don’t know how Cooper is safe after this game. Tampa has some world class players and they haven’t scored a goal in over 130ish minutes.

Capitals just have it this year. I see no reason in breaking up anything about this Tampa team and roster.

Reactions: ColePens and BHD

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
It would be SO Capitals to lose it from here. I think beating us and having less expectations will let them pull it out though. There aren't going to be any penalties called no matter how many guys they headlock and they're good in front of their own net.

Yeah. Thats a little suspect no penalties for Tampa. Oh well it's their own doing to rely on it so heavily. Well that frees my night up. Going eat and lay down and start my new book.
Also ponder the stanley cup finals match up....
The Washington Capitals
vs
The Las Vegas Golden Knights
:eek:

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Marc Andre....

You are the last hope.

Think about this... they had to watch us win 3 in this era and 5 altogether. You have this feeling of wanting Vegas to win and they don't even have a Cup. :laugh: How do you think they feel when we are in the finals?

ColePens

Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Capitals just have it this year. I see no reason in breaking up anything about this Tampa team and roster.

Amen. Dammit man. I cannot stand how the immediate reaction is "DEMOLISH THE TEAM!" Give credit to the opposition for f***'s sake. :laugh: Washington EARNED it. They deserve it.

Everyone immediately wants to see firewagon changes for no reason. Just credit the Caps for their game.

USMC607

Apr 4, 2013
Is Washington going to the cup?? Is this reality?

There is a fifth dimesion, beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimesion as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is in the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area which we call....

The Twilight Zone.

ColePens

Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Really? It's 2017 Pens AINEC. We won a Cup last year by getting outplayed constantly but scoring on our chances

I was thinking of teams who don't get a lot of chances. While I know there were big time spurts where the Pens were hemmed in their own zone, they were still attacking. Their 2 goals against Washington in Game 7 were on defensive pinches. So I don't technically count them because Sully wanted them to be uptempo. They never once dropped back in a trap for a full game.

Reactions: Pancakes

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Imagine the hilarity if this Caps team makes it to the finals to lose to an expansion team. The risk might be worth the reward.

Oh, it's gonna happen. Fleury is on his game, the VGK are better built than the Caps, the Caps just have this hunger to them, but the VGK have absolutely nothing to lose and when you play a team that has nothing to lose, that's a scary team to go up against. Caps have everything to lose, the last time they made it this far, Ovechkin was having wet dreams in Russia.

Reactions: JimmyTwoTimes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad