OT: Around the NHL: "Aaaaah, Ricky Bobby! Now we shall dance. And yes, it will be a slow jam."

Status
Not open for further replies.

AuroraBorealis

Back-to-back hater
Oct 16, 2018
Vancouver, British Columbia
1703212178009.png

Guess the Sabres took my comments personally.

ThosePuckingPenguins

Apr 28, 2009
Pennsylvania
Huh, Capitals moving to Virginia in 5ish years. I thought their current arena and location was fine?
Sweaty Teddy wanted hundreds of millions of dollars to renovate Capital One Arena. DC was dragging their feet to give it to him. Alexandria stepped up and offered to build a brand new arena for the Caps and Wizards.

Pretty shitty situation. That arena was in a good downtown location and while it didn’t have the bells and whistles of the newer arenas, it was still a fine place to watch a hockey game. I just hope this new arena has steps somewhere for all Pens fans to come together after wins mocking their fans lol

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
So the rapist Nick Cousins has thrown 2 dirty hits where players took it upon themselves to police because the refs are useless and cousins still hasn't been suspended but the two players that beat his stupid ass, have.

Lol the NHL is such a f***ing joke.

They would of had to have a defense for it to crater. Their defense is just finally playing to its actual level.
They had a few injuries too didn't they? When they cratered the Pens, they didn't even have Brodie and someone else I think.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Sprong has maintained a 50+ point pace all season. 26 in 36 games, really great seeing him build off last season. Blueger is having a very good go of it in Vancouver as well without the severe usage he endured for years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad