Around the NHL 2023-24 - playoff thread

Brodeur

Feb 27, 2002
San Diego

38. I think Florida gets Dmitry Kulikov extended. He looks much, much better after getting surgery done last summer on his back. He’d tried other approaches (rehab) but this worked best.

I thought Kulikov could be a low cost option for us, but definitely makes sense if he extends in Florida. I could understand if he doesn't want to have to pack up and move again.

Unknown Caller

Apr 30, 2009
That goaltending will not hold up
Lindy's made the playoffs at every stop and has a solid resume of taking young offensive talent to the next level (first stop in Buffalo, Dallas, and New Jersey). He'll do well with the young players there.

Probably not the coach to bring a very structured system for deep playoff runs, but Buffalo won't care about that for a few years.

ZachaFlockaFlame

Aug 24, 2020
Lmao what? You can't ignore structure with the Sabres when that's what they're lacking the most as a HC. They have all the talent but no one to bring it together. They're basically us with a worse timeline currently of results rn. Their young defenders playing a Lindy system is going to be the worst thing for them long term.

Reactions: My3Sons

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad