Series Talk: Around the NHL - 2018 Stanley Cup Playoffs - Conference Final

Who will play for the Stanley Cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Logically, I should have been rooting for that second to first round upgrade, but I was rooting against TB. Some of those TB fans were so smug after the trade. It felt good to watch them lose.
Smug is not the word. I think they have settled back into reality of that trade after tonight. Honestly the only thing I would have asked for is for the 2019 first round pick to not be unconditional or at worst be ECF appearance.
I'm happy with Hajek who should be a very good d man and Howden could be a high IQ/200 ft guy team player kinda guy. Plus that 28th pick should net a very nice prospect.

ElLeetch

Mar 28, 2018
Watching Miller, McD, Stralman, Callahan, and Giradi for the lightning... reminds me how amazing it was we got as far as we did. Such pedestrian play from what was basically our core.

Lundqvist. Our team was always 100% Lundqvist.

Reactions: TheTakedown

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Guys, I'm thinking of creating a Rangers bingo card for next season. I need ideas for the spaces.

Please help suggest ideas! Need a lot of them. I could make a 4x4 or 5x5. I could also make an off-season one, if we get enough good ideas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad