Series Talk: Around the NHL: 2018 Stanley Cup Playoffs — First-round

First-round Series Winners

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Tampa will be in cap hell very soon. Chara can't play forever.
Yeah but both of those teams have good young players too. Just saying its not gonna be a easy task especially considering they are thinking cup in toronto.

LaffyTaffy

Brooklyn-Belarussian
Feb 1, 2016
Brooklyn, NY
Came here just to say that that was some of the most infuriating hockey I have ever seen from a player in my life. I can't believe Jake mother******* Gardiner just cost us a higher pick in the draft. He singlehandedly threw that game, was on for each of the last three goals. Despicable performance, he should be ashamed of himself.

Glen Sathers Cigar

Sather 4 Ever
Feb 4, 2013
New York
So who do we want to win in the Tampa vs Boston series so we get the best picks?

Boston is impressive but is Vasi can be on his game I think he’s the difference maker. Plus Tampa can roll Hedman and then McDonagh all game.

Mac n Gs

Gorton plz
Jan 17, 2014
So who do we want to win in the Tampa vs Boston series so we get the best picks?

Boston is impressive but is Vasi can be on his game I think he’s the difference maker. Plus Tampa can roll Hedman and then McDonagh all game.
We should want Tampa to win the Cup regardless this year. Secure the first round pick next season, and then hope that Tampa implodes.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Bruins had three consecutive first round picks in 2015 they sure hit gold with one of them. Debrusk is a beast.

Reactions: GregSirico

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Came here just to say that that was some of the most infuriating hockey I have ever seen from a player in my life. I can't believe Jake mother******* Gardiner just cost us a higher pick in the draft. He singlehandedly threw that game, was on for each of the last three goals. Despicable performance, he should be ashamed of himself.

He sucked and sucks! So happy we didn't acquire him. Thank goodness. That being said If tampa beats boston tonight is completely irrelevant. Also we need vegas and Wash to lose.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014

Tampa must win. Boston didn't win the division so their selection will be worth more. Also if tampa wins cup (which is far from a sure thing) we get their first next year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad