First-round Series Winners

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mac n Gs

Gorton plz
Jan 17, 2014
This hurts me so much...I so wanted him in the 2011 draft.
Dude, you have no idea. I saw him as the perfect pick for 15, and then the Jets took him 7th and I was stunned. Great call by their scouts though. I was more than happy with JTM

Ghost of jas

Unsatisfied
Feb 27, 2002
NJ
I remember you wanting him bad.

And this is why we don’t need a newbie with a spoiler alert about who has seen what prospect and shit. Most of the posters are fairly knowledgeable even if they haven’t watched every minute of European junior hockey and such. There’s a collective of knowledge of the game, with plenty of respect amongst posters.

Reactions: Mac n Gs and Bozle

Ghost of jas

Unsatisfied
Feb 27, 2002
NJ
Dude, you have no idea. I saw him as the perfect pick for 15, and then the Jets took him 7th and I was stunned. Great call by their scouts though. I was more than happy with JTM

Big playmaking centers...the Rangers have never made that a strength of the organization. I look for them in every draft. It’s why I wanted Glass last year. (F U GMGM).

YoSoyLalo

me reading HF
Oct 8, 2010
www.gofundme.com
And this is why we don’t need a newbie with a spoiler alert about who has seen what prospect and ****. Most of the posters are fairly knowledgeable even if they haven’t watched every minute of European junior hockey and such. There’s a collective of knowledge of the game, with plenty of respect amongst posters.
Or, in other words;

Get offf my damn lawn, you god damn kids?

Reactions: Mac n Gs

Mac n Gs

Gorton plz
Jan 17, 2014
If Minny wins this series, hockey should just be canceled entirely. It would prove this sport was/is a failed experiment
I think Minny has been pretty solid this season if you look into the quality for/against. That being said, they're coached by Bruce Boudreau and f*** him and his 30 chins

Zats Muccarello

Grinder
Dec 30, 2010
NYC
I'm honestly just happy we're not in the playoffs getting spanked by Pittsburgh, that game was disgusting. If Philly lost 7-0 we probably would have lost 14-0.

Mac n Gs

Gorton plz
Jan 17, 2014
It's easy to forget that Laine is 19 years old, considering he looks like a 55 year old Amish dude.

Reactions: Bozle

Synergy27

F-A-C-G-C-E
Apr 27, 2004
Washington, D.C.
I like Matt Cullen, but I didn't like him as a Ranger. I dunno what it was but he didn't look like he was all that interested (as opposed to not being slotted in correctly or something along those lines).
Very useful player, he keeps proving it.

It was the same thing it always is with this team. He was being counted on to fill a role he wasn't suited for.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
6 icings in the final minute. if it was us they would have scored on us after the first or second one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad