Around the NHL, 2016-2017 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
i don't see anyone stopping the pens if they get past the caps, which is looking very likely

I am 99% sure I am their good luck charm, if they win again this year I think I will have to move. I literally don't see another option.

SpookyTsuki

Dec 3, 2014
I am 99% sure I am their good luck charm, if they win again this year I think I will have to move. I literally don't see another option.

If you just moved there take a vacation if they face ottawa or make it to the scf please

SpookyTsuki

Dec 3, 2014
i don't see anyone stopping the pens if they get past the caps, which is looking very likely

Welll. If Ottawa wins they could even though they shouldn't. Cinderella stories

Edmonton might be able to beat them but more unlikely. Nashville let's see how they do. St. Louis won't. Anaheim won't. And nyr has a chance but they're worse then Nashville probably

chances14

Jan 7, 2010
Michigan
Welll. If Ottawa wins they could even though they shouldn't. Cinderella stories

Edmonton might be able to beat them but more unlikely. Nashville let's see how they do. St. Louis won't. Anaheim won't. And nyr has a chance but they're worse then Nashville probably

ottawa and new york are the two worst teams left in the playoffs. i don't see either of those teams winning more than one game in the next round

i think nashville has the best shot at beating the pens but i don't think it will happen

SpookyTsuki

Dec 3, 2014
ottawa and new york are the two worst teams left in the playoffs. i don't see either of those teams winning more than one game in the next round

i think nashville has the best shot at beating the pens but i don't think it will happen

Yeah? and ottawa shouldn't have beat Boston and shouldn't be beating new york

TatarTangle

Sep 28, 2011
Detroit

I'm with you about Smashville. Pens can badly be outplayed and still win, writing is basically on the wall imo.

SpookyTsuki

Dec 3, 2014
I'm with you about Smashville. Pens can badly be outplayed and still win, writing is basically on the wall imo.

Only won because holtby was pure trash. It's not cause the goal scoring for pens is just that good. He wasn't good against the leafs

Zetterberg4Captain

Aug 11, 2009
Detroit
Ovechkin has been good. Not super great but good. Everyone else has been trash superstar wise

I still leave wanting more from ovechkin

It's not fair because it's not his style but he dosent do all those little things right(block shots, chip it out, backcheck harder than forecheck etc)

ArGarBarGar

What do we want!? Unfair!
Sep 8, 2008
I still leave wanting more from ovechkin

It's not fair because it's not his style but he dosent do all those little things right(block shots, chip it out, backcheck harder than forecheck etc)

He would be way more impactful if he was more active in all three zones. His tendency to sit on the dot and look for the one timer doesn't make him very impactful compared to a guy like Crosby who quarterbacks a ton of plays. The 2nd and 3rd goals are a direct example.

Also Kuznetsov has been one of the most disappointing playoff players in recent memory. Has he done anything meaningful in a playoff series?

Zetterberg4Captain

Aug 11, 2009
Detroit
He would be way more impactful if he was more active in all three zones. His tendency to sit on the dot and look for the one timer doesn't make him very impactful compared to a guy like Crosby who quarterbacks a ton of plays. The 2nd and 3rd goals are a direct example.

Also Kuznetsov has been one of the most disappointing playoff players in recent memory. Has he done anything meaningful in a playoff series?

well he flapped his arms like a goof

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad