Around the NHL #15 - Ovie is Not a Choker Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlamerForLife

Mon Seanahan
May 22, 2015
Calgary
Alex Formenton makes his debut for Ottawa tomorrow. For those wondering, he's the guy the Sens picked with the 2nd rounder we gave them for Lazar.

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
You look at that roster, and you see a team that won't win 25 game. Yet here they are 23 wins away from that mark.
If they continue to steal games, who knows what they can accomplish they are only 80 games away from 82-0 lol

Volica

Papa Shango
May 15, 2012
If they continue to steal games, who knows what they can accomplish they are only 80 games away from 82-0 lol

They're one of best coached teams in the league.
Having an A+ coach and a good goalie will get you some wins.

CamPopplestone

Sep 27, 2017
Fleury was absolute dynamite those first two games. Plus the team, while rough and Making tons of mistakes probably has the strongest work ethic in the entire league right now. Imagine if you spent an entire summer hearing about how bad you were going to be. Wouldn't you be motivated to put 100% in every shift?

Reactions: hangman005

Turning Mangiapanese

Jun 18, 2011
Brossoit and Granlund looking pretty good in that EDM-VAN match. Oh well.
I can actually see the Nucks making a '04-'05 Flames style run if they keep playing like this.

Volica

Papa Shango
May 15, 2012
I can actually see the Nucks making a '04-'05 Flames style run if they keep playing like this.

Far too early for me on that.
That Broissoit trade I was always kind of 'what?' about. Promising young goalie for a guy Edmonton was actively trying to get rid of.

I like Granny, I'm 'meh' on Shink. That was one of those trades where both teams tried giving their kids a chance. One's shined, the other hasn't.

Baxterman

Aug 27, 2017

I only watched bits and pieces of that game but when I saw Granlund he still looked like the weak (physically) guy that struggled because guys took the puck off him so early.

As for Broissoit he has spent his whole career showing he isn't anything more than a bad back-up I am not sure why anyone who lament losing him.

Volica

Papa Shango
May 15, 2012
Good on vegas, they need something good to cheer about especially early on. I don't think they'll be a good team still, but good on them.

OvermanKingGainer

#BennettFreed #CurseofTheSpulll #FreeOliver
Feb 3, 2015
2022 Cup to Calgary
I hope the Knights pull a 2014-15 Flames and knock a "Playoff Lock" team out of the playoffs (like the Kings that year).

And by that I mean the Oilers and/or Ducks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cagliari vs Lecce