Around the NHL 11 - 2023/24

tbcwpg

Jan 25, 2011
Game management from the refs in the Oilers Canucks game, 3 straight penalties to the Canucks, then the refs take the PP away 30 seconds into it.

Reactions: kanadalainen

AlphaLackey

Mar 21, 2013
Winnipeg, MB
Lol, that call on Pettersson was the most outrageous example of even-up officiating I’ve seen in ages. Meanwhile if it’s tied a period later, players will cross check each other in the face and refs will be doing their Sgt Schultz “I know nothing!”

Refs need to be openly fined and suspended for gross incompetence.

kanadalainen

A pint of dark matter, please.
Jan 7, 2017
The 100th Meridian
Lol, that call on Pettersson was the most outrageous example of even-up officiating I’ve seen in ages. Meanwhile if it’s tied a period later, players will cross check each other in the face and refs will be doing their Sgt Schultz “I know nothing!”

Refs need to be openly fined and suspended for gross incompetence.
The Petterson call was the worst call I've seen in years. Go Canucks go... (woah did I just say that?)

jungles

Sponsor
Jun 8, 2011
I think it's pretty clear towards the end of round 2 that Helle was the worst performing goalie in the playoffs this year, and it isn't even close.

Maybe Talbot.

Reactions: Hobble

Orrrules

Mar 6, 2021
Final Cap Hit ( NHL Cap was $83,500,000 )

Carolina - $82,993,124
Winnipeg - $83,109,101

How exactly are the Canes "penny pitching" ? Because they didn't cheat to go over the cap like other teams?
I will admit the owner does spend money on the roster but this was the last kick at the can for this group. Half the roster are UFA or RFA, they were all in this year. They have no choice but to let guys walk.

tbcwpg

Jan 25, 2011
It’s the Freddy Andersson special.

That was Kotchekov when the Jets did it, seems it's a Carolina special.

I will admit the owner does spend money on the roster but this was the last kick at the can for this group. Half the roster are UFA or RFA, they were all in this year. They have no choice but to let guys walk.

Letting guys walk is a lot different than them selling other guys off.

Reactions: RestlessYoungZero

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad